20 lateral jumps

10 bodyweight squats

20 lateral jumps

10 dumbbell thrusters

20 lateral jumps

10 pushups

20 lateral jumps

10 db swings

That's one interval. rest 90 seconds and do a total of 3 intrvals. As your fitness level improves, you can either increase the weight used or decrease rest time

For one of my athletes who is amartial artist, I made him do 10 burpees or sprwals in place of the 20 lateral jumps

wow! that's one heck of a rigorous activity! thanks for the enlightenment, sir EG. :)

sir oly,

i've read about the four horsemen in eclipse gym's forum..

ok, i kind of get it (4 horsemen)...

so it doesn't have to be exactly like that you posted? can it progress like this:

20 lat jumps

10 bodyweight squats

20 lat jumps

10 pushups

20 lat jumps

10 pull-ups

20 lat jumps

10 military presses (say with a pair of 25-lb-plates)

do you see anything wrong with this progression?

thanks again. :)

sir oly,

i've read about the four horsemen in eclipse gym's forum..

ok, i kind of get it (4 horsemen)...

so it doesn't have to be exactly like that you posted? can it progress like this:

20 lat jumps

10 bodyweight squats

20 lat jumps

10 pushups

20 lat jumps

10 pull-ups

20 lat jumps

10 military presses (say with a pair of 25-lb-plates)

do you see anything wrong with this progression?

thanks again. :)

Yes you can since there's nothing set in stone. And stop calling me sir!!!! You do that one more time and if I find out who you are I will bash you with a hammer :P

Yes you can since there's nothing set in stone. And stop calling me sir!!!! You do that one more time and if I find out who you are I will bash you with a hammer :P

ok, no problem, sir! hehehe! j/k. :P thanks for the info.

tried the 4 horsemen earlier. what a mother father! :D i just hardly finished one interval. :D

Edited by Pepeng Manas

Newbiel lang po... Do you have instructions how to do the exrcises in "4 horsemen"? I don't know how to do that exercises coz I'm a newbie sa Gym.. I really would love to enroll at eclipse kaso taga bulacan pa ko.. haha! Pag nakabili na kuya ko ng condo dyan sa may malate area eenroll kagad ako! ^^ Sa FF north edsa ako ngaun e... At parang.. Wak na ituloy! ^^

Newbiel lang po... Do you have instructions how to do the exrcises in "4 horsemen"? I don't know how to do that exercises coz I'm a newbie sa Gym.. I really would love to enroll at eclipse kaso taga bulacan pa ko.. haha! Pag nakabili na kuya ko ng condo dyan sa may malate area eenroll kagad ako! ^^ Sa FF north edsa ako ngaun e... At parang.. Wak na ituloy! ^^

Better start of with HIIT first. 4 horsemen is an advanced workout and you need at least 5 weeks of preparatin before you can actually finish the entire workout

mga experts, dito uli ako nagtatanong ng newbie questions, almost finished a month of training or workout or whatever i wanna call it. ang routine kasi nung nagtuturo dito is yung program ko is chest, back and shoulder, 2 weeks ko ng ginagawa yun, alam ko na yung mga protein and carbo rich foods, ang question ko is habang nagdadagdag ako ng bigat ng binubuhat ko, lets say, dumb bells is 5kg, kapag 7.5kg di ko na natatapos isang set or yung bar, magkabilaan siya is 2.5kg, so kapag ginawa ko na 5kg na, di ko na kaya buhatin. so anong advisable na gagawin ko. kasi napapansin ko na the more weight na ginagawa ko, the more na sumasakit katawan after ko training or the day after but its ok nagbabago naman katawan ko, hehehe! lumaki na ng kunti katawan.

mga experts, dito uli ako nagtatanong ng newbie questions, almost finished a month of training or workout or whatever i wanna call it. ang routine kasi nung nagtuturo dito is yung program ko is chest, back and shoulder, 2 weeks ko ng ginagawa yun, alam ko na yung mga protein and carbo rich foods, ang question ko is habang nagdadagdag ako ng bigat ng binubuhat ko, lets say, dumb bells is 5kg, kapag 7.5kg di ko na natatapos isang set or yung bar, magkabilaan siya is 2.5kg, so kapag ginawa ko na 5kg na, di ko na kaya buhatin. so anong advisable na gagawin ko. kasi napapansin ko na the more weight na ginagawa ko, the more na sumasakit katawan after ko training or the day after but its ok nagbabago naman katawan ko, hehehe! lumaki na ng kunti katawan.

1. Your training is crap. I don't see any lower body work. I'd suggest you start the 5x5.. Your trainers apparently have no clue on how to train properly

2. You're lifting the weight that's too heavy... focus on being able to complete all sets and reps but still having a challenge

@olympus

sori di ko pala na add, may machine din na training for lower body, yung nakaupo tpos sa paa may bar, dati 10kg lang but parang magaan so nagtry ako ng 20kg and yung 2nd is yung nakadapa na medyo angat yung puwet, ganun din gawa ko. kasi po ibang lahi yung trainer and di masyado marunong mag-ingles.

kasi yung isang set niya is 10reps, so bawat training is 3 sets.

@olympus

sori di ko pala na add, may machine din na training for lower body, yung nakaupo tpos sa paa may bar, dati 10kg lang but parang magaan so nagtry ako ng 20kg and yung 2nd is yung nakadapa na medyo angat yung puwet, ganun din gawa ko. kasi po ibang lahi yung trainer and di masyado marunong mag-ingles.

What gym do you go to? The fact that you don't do squats already means your training is crap.

@olympus

This is one of the worst programs I've seen (admitted) online in a long time. If you are not doing free weight barbell SQUATS, you might as well not go to the gym.

There is nothing that looks more rediculous than a guy with a developed upper body and chicken legs. AND MACHINE TRAINING FOR LEGS IS NOT LEG TRAINING!!!! Unless, that is, you are training for a sabong :hypocritesmiley:

This is one of the worst programs I've seen (admitted) online in a long time. If you are not doing free weight barbell SQUATS, you might as well not go to the gym.

There is nothing that looks more rediculous than a guy with a developed upper body and chicken legs. AND MACHINE TRAINING FOR LEGS IS NOT LEG TRAINING!!!! Unless, that is, you are training for a sabong :hypocritesmiley:

Or unless you're training to be a victim of polio :D :D :D :D :D :evil: :evil: