Build A Model Body!

singit ulit question...

pano naman kung, gusto ko naman mauna lumaki yung deltoids ko?  "target training" ba tawag don?  kasi naliliitan ako sa delts ko.  parang nauna lumaki yung triceps ko kumpara sa deltoids.

yung iba, suggest sa akin, unahin ko raw ang deltoids pag "shoulder day" ko, para di pa depleted ang energy ko.  kung baga, full-force ko ma-e-exercise deltoids.  meron naman nag-suggest, isingit ko daw ang delt-exercises kahit hindi ko "shoulder day."  di ba ma-o-overtrain ang deltoids non at lalong hindi lumaki? ano ba ang tama? thanks guys.

What does your entire routine look like? What do you do for shoulders? Sometimes, one bodypart doesn't grow is due to the fact that it is overtrained, yet we don't know it

Mga bossing, baka pwede naman kyong maka-advice on how to work out my abs, yung mga ginagawa ko :

1. Reverse Crunches

2. Seated JackKnife - Kaso sumakit likod ko dito

3. Cycling Crunch

Each exercise 25 reps 3 sets... Pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin akong abs na nakikita... baka meron naman kayong advises dyan bossing

Tapos meron akong nakita :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xPtQqXUB14

Parang ang hirap, may naka-try na ba sa inyo nyan?

Cheers...

Mga bossing, baka pwede naman kyong maka-advice on how to work out my abs, yung mga ginagawa ko :

1. Reverse Crunches

2. Seated JackKnife - Kaso sumakit likod ko dito

3. Cycling Crunch

Each exercise 25 reps 3 sets... Pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin akong abs na nakikita... baka meron naman kayong advises dyan bossing

Tapos meron akong nakita :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xPtQqXUB14

Parang ang hirap, may naka-try na ba sa inyo nyan?

Cheers...

I assume you want your six pack to show? Get your diet in check first. You can do abwork from sunrise to sunset, but if your diet is crap, your abs won't show

If you do heavy compound exercises such as squats, bench preses, deadlift, military presses, pullups and rows, your abs will already be working hard in stabilizing during these lifts

Sir fynx

Di na siguro abs work out kelangan mo.

Cardio na kelangan mo para lumabas ang cuts mo po.

hmmm... malamang nga... kasi ang ginagawa ko lang is 15 minutes sa Stepper and 15 minutes treadmill, kulang na kasi sa oras... morning lang ako nakaka-pag-gym e... medyo hindi na kya sa gabi because of work... pero try ko munang mga-30 minutes for those exercises...

thanks for the tip bossing... :cool: :thumbsupsmiley:

hmmm... malamang nga... kasi ang ginagawa ko lang is 15 minutes sa Stepper and 15 minutes treadmill, kulang na kasi sa oras... morning lang ako nakaka-pag-gym e... medyo hindi na kya sa gabi because of work... pero try ko munang mga-30 minutes for those exercises...

thanks for the tip bossing...  :cool:  :thumbsupsmiley:

15 minutes ok na provided you know how to do it right. If you've heard of the Tabata method, it only takes 4 minutes but it will rev up your metabolism up to 50% for the rest of the day

doing lotza cardio,....even just for short periods of time,..as long as intense,.....partnered with weight training,..amn sure , we'll all gte the body we want. I heard before that it's not how long we train and work out,..but how intense the work out it,..and ofcourse,..should be done properly..... :cool:

Keep it up fellow gym rats! :mtc:

Sir Fynx

Recomend ko 30 min na regular walk up to sprinting sa threamill. mga 5 min warm up (slow walk) 5 min cool down (slow walk. In the middle consistent speed na sprinting or fast walk.

Ako kasi 1hour and twenty minutes sa treadmill. :)

Naku 1 hour and 20, hindi abot sa time ko... pag sunday ko lang pwede gawin yan... pero i'll try... :cool:

doing lotza cardio,....even just for short periods of time,..as long as intense,.....partnered with weight training,..amn sure , we'll all gte the body we want. I heard before that it's not how long we train and work out,..but how intense the work out it,..and ofcourse,..should be done properly..... :cool:

Keep it up fellow gym rats! :mtc:

As long as your weight training includes heavy basic movements, you're absolutely right :cool:

Naku 1 hour and 20, hindi abot sa time ko... pag sunday ko lang pwede gawin yan... pero i'll try...  :cool:

Again, you don't need lengthy cardio to get results, what you should look for is that it keeps your metabolism high even long after yur workout. Long workouts burn a lot of calories but don't have the long after effect. Interval training has been proven to be the most optimal method for fatloss

Yup, long cardio are advisable sa mga models na kelangang maintain ang figure nila.

Kelangan yung 6 times a day na small meals. Ang laking bagay sa kin non.

Dati I eat 8 slices of bread, pero twice a day ang nangyari tumataba ako.

Ngayon same bread, 10 slices pa nga pero every 2hours ang kain ko, my abs pa ren me....

What is this? models actually need to have a high EPOC rate rather htan just the during effect. Intervals are in fact relevant for models since this will keep thier metabolism high for a long period of time which means they don't have to starve themselves just to stay slim

ALWAYS DO FULL SQUATS

Partial squats are never good.

They neglect the hips and hamstrings.

When an athlete stops above parallel

His knee joints are forced to halt the

Downward momentum.

But once the athlete goes below parallel

that stress is transferred to the more

Powerful groups in the hips, hamstrings,

And adductors.

Full squats keep all these muscle groups

Proportionately strong.

Bill Starr

Strength Coach

John Hopkins University

Sept. 1997

Yup, long cardio are advisable sa mga models na kelangang maintain ang figure nila.

Kelangan yung 6 times a day na small meals. Ang laking bagay sa kin non.

Dati I eat 8 slices of bread, pero twice a day ang nangyari tumataba ako.

Ngayon same bread, 10 slices pa nga pero every 2hours ang kain ko, my abs pa ren me....

This is incorrect....and why so many local models look pathetic, aka "skinny fat girls" = thin but 30% bodyfat. Strength training, short bursts of cardio, and small frequent meals are the key to being toned/strong and lean.

This applies equally for the guys. I've never in my life seen a distance runner who could pose for Bench.

Am sorry, but short bursts of cardio does not work for me. I do need long cardio but low intensity. I still do my resistance training.

According sa pinching test done to me, I have about 10-15% body fat.

If you dont believe me, look at my pics.

Wat works on you does not mean it would work on me, vice versa. Im simply sharing wat am doing. Im not telling them to do it and they would get the same result.

Peace

Again, I train hundreds of people, so if what works on them doesn't work on you, then you must be either a genetic anomaly, or you are doing something wrong.

You are not 10-15%....get someone competent to do a skin-fold test on you. You'd be lucky to be 8%. I'd guess 7%. Water retention is why some trainers might think you are 10-15%.

If you do loooooong cardio, you'll be stuck benching and squatting the same weights forever and at the same lean body mass. That might be fine for you, but it's totally unacceptable to my clients, many who are current or aspiring models. If we didn't adapt accordingly, we'd go out of business.