Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

Guys,

Alam ko na yung sinasabi ni Ms. Imogen na Nike sale sa Paranaque. If your coming from Sm Sucat before you reach Multinational sa right hand side siya papasok, it's a brokerage firm that handles Nike's imports, the name is "Agility". My brother came home late kagabi and was able to buy shoes and bags, yung sneakers 1.6K lang which usually is 3.1K sa Malls and yung Lebron James na gymbag 600 lang! Dami raw namimili as in bulto bulto! My brother works in a bank where "Agility" pays their customs taxes and one of their employees there ay sinabihan sila. It's until Dec 21 guys!

Eto pa! pwede credit card! De-demonyohin ka talaga! hahaha

Edited by markymac

hey anyone here owns the "pilipinas" jacket of nike. a.k.a. pacquia jacket. hard to find a size small, good thing when i was eating at the foodcourt (SM north edsa). happened to see that jacket on display at the sports central middle of penshoppe and national bookstore, so i took the opportunity lucky me. :)

this jacket looks very nice specially when you wear it outside the Phil. peace out!

got myself a pair of old school AF-1 '82 limited edition a while ago as my xmas gift to myself. the saleslady said this is pair 1 of 5 here in brunei. so i guess i got first dibs on this pair, in this country. ;)

it's not as fancy as some of the other stuff you guys posted here, but hey, this works for me.. :)

post-2642-1229024517.jpg

post-2642-1229024834.jpg

post-2642-1229024868.jpg

post-2642-1229025149.jpg

^

instant classic bro...

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

saw some AF-1's on sale at the Nike store nearby...bad thing is the line seemed like they were made of abaca...

must be some kind of save the earth movement.. hehe

if its numbered .. that shoe will be worth a lot in the future....

there were 3 other designs to choose from, one of the designs has 2 pairs.. i certainly wouldnt want to walk around here and find out someone else has the same pair <for the meantime>.. lolz

fyi lang mga peeps

sa mga makikigulo at makikipag unahan sa mga fVckIN resellers sa release ng jordan 11 & 12 package 2 weeks from now sa nikepark bhs the fort at nike stadium powerplant rockwell ...........

slightly longer ang length ng 12s sa 11s

meaning kung kukunin mo na size ay ang true to size mo sa 12s patay ka sa 11s hinde magkakasya sayo

hey anyone here owns the "pilipinas" jacket of nike. a.k.a. pacquia jacket. hard to find a size small, good thing when i was eating at the foodcourt (SM north edsa). happened to see that jacket on display at the sports central middle of penshoppe and national bookstore, so i took the opportunity lucky me. :)

this jacket looks very nice specially when you wear it outside the Phil. peace out!

is that the blue one? if it is, i know what your saying, am a size small too. had to get mine in moa, to think that i live in qc. :upside:

mga bro, ask lang me kung ano tingin nio mas maganda panglaro sa outdoor basketball kort as in semento tlga? air jordan olympia worth 6295 o hyperdunk worth 6495... plano ko kasi bili... bmgay na kc air force ko panlaro...

San ka ba mas komportable? Does it protect your ankle from rolling? Does it have good grip? San ba mas maganda ang performance? :hypocritesmiley: