Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

^^ nike park eastwood bro.. has 2 pairs.. sz10.5, got a text from these guys yesterday kaso the sz is way too big for a small guy like me, hehe.. may 1 pair pa daw sila.. ang im thinking din, from certain discussions, siguro maraming branches maglalabas nito and since na-retro na jordan 1's and re-released, di na din siguro magiging ganon kabenta to.. though gusto ko kumuha.. hehe

hi guys!!

@revi

may nakita ka bang CP3 sale sa riverbanks? i read the previous posts.. you said sale ang bags? may jordan bags?

sale ang CP3 sa mega 3,9k sana may mas mababa pa hehe!

@gideon

i agree ako din puro apparel lately.. just bought a nike cargo pants hehe!

san ba yung rufino?

hi guys!!

@revi

may nakita ka bang CP3 sale sa riverbanks? i read the previous posts.. you said sale ang bags? may jordan bags?

sale ang CP3 sa mega 3,9k sana may mas mababa pa hehe!

Naku bro, matagal na akong hindi tumitingin sa Nike Riverbanks.. Wala pa daw kasi silang bagong dating.. I have seen Jordan bags there before, but I can't remember kung meron pa.. Kasi medyo matagal na yun.. Dagsa kasi araw araw ang mga tao dun at madaling maubos ang ibang stock nila.. I also don't know kung may CP3 dun, I am more into Jordans kasi.. Call them na lang at this number: 4751269..

Nike Dart series appear to be unpopular. I started with the Dart II (wide) three years ago. I have the Dart V this year. They are comfortable running shoes. They are also the cheapest on eBay and in discount stores. I just use it for long distance running. Its not as "bouncy" as the full length air sole of Nike but otherwise functional.

I use Nike Air for basketball purposes. Whats the drawback of the Nike Dart? Can you use it as well in lateral movement like basketball? I have tried it but I may have already a preconceived bias.

http://solecollector.com/shoes/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/parker_hyperdunk_2.jpg

http://solecollector.com/shoes/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/parker_hyperdunk_1.jpg

http://solecollector.com/shoes/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/parker_hyperdunk_4a.jpg

astig HDs ni tony parker kaya lang parang spaceman. There's a nice review of the HDs at http://solecollector.com/shoes/nike-shoes/...-hyperformance/

which gave the shoe an A rating, the comments are spot on. It does say the lunar foam isn't so durable after 10 games so patay ang cushioning after a while. Maybe depende rin sa bigat ng player. I'v had my HDs for awhile now. like them so much i wear them if i can even outside the court. Ok pa naman cushioning and i've had atleast 15 games na cguro. stability, comfort and response talaga ang panalo dito for me. Hope it lasts long though.

• 2 weeks later...

There are new deliveries at Nike (The Outlet) Riverbanks today..

For those who are looking for the Kobe Hyperdunks (Olympics), naka-on-sale yun dun.. 30% off..

Other notable shoes are AJ5's and the Jordan Black/Red 6 Rings.. I am getting the Jordan 6 Rings.. There are only 3 6 Rings na available, lahat size 9 na lang.. I got the last 9.5.. Naka-reserved na.. Will get it, most probably next week.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by revi

Napulbos yung Jordan 16's ko sa closet ko.. The mid-soles just disentegrated, and I was so saddened by this because it was part of my collection and it was one of the first Jordans I've ever bought - its been with me for over 7 years.. This (I think) actually started my collection.. In this regard, how does one keep his shoe collection in good condition? No cracks, and no change in color sana.. Ang nakakapagtaka nga ay yung Nike Shox ko (the first one) ay hindi pa sira at all, at nauna ito na binili ko..

I can not afford a climate-controlled room.. So that's out of the question.. My room is actually out of the sun's rays but definitely not without humidity (we live in the Asian region diba?).. I store my shoes in a dark closet.. I let them breathe from time to time.. What should I do to avoid this from happening to my other shoes?