Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

Ohh.. Ms. Wyld! *drools*

Do they have a pink one of those? Hehe.

I'm a self-confessed nike-addict. I wish I have more dough so I could afford to indulge. :)

Fink en white... but im not a big fink fan :P

Pero this one I might wear kasi its a deep, dark pink ... :P

Ganda din no?

post-40936-1187041562.jpg

i hope some one here can help, am looking for a the "team pilipinas" basketball jacket, the blue one (just don't know if there were any other colors released) that what issued by nike. been looking at all the nike stores in the malls that i have been to recently but they are all saying that it's already sold out. i know am quite late already in my search but maybe, just maybe you know anyone who is selling. would appreciate it if it's brand new. i know it goes for around p2.7k++. am not sure with my size but am assuming i would be a small.

a referral, post or pm would be appreciated.

i'm looking for nike running shoe Air Equalon +, style no. 313828, color# 141 (blue), anyone can tell me kung nagkaroon yan dito sa pinas?

Call the Nike Office in Manila. They will be in a better position to answer your question since they know what shoes will be released and when in Manila.

NIKE Philippines

39/F Rufino Tower

6784 Ayala Avenue

Makati City

Philippines

(632)848-9851 x200

^ yup its called the Re Run strategy .. nike is bringing out most of their original designs .. the shoes look pre distressed made to look like they were made back in the 70s

Yeah...cosign with Denimhead! All though...I remember my uncle still havin' a pair of these when I was a wee bit lad. The new ones gives the illusion of retros but the feel is not the same as the og's to my recollection.

Call the Nike Office in Manila. They will be in a better position to answer your question since they know what shoes will be released and when in Manila.

NIKE Philippines

39/F Rufino Tower

6784 Ayala Avenue

Makati City

Philippines

(632)848-9851 x200

Di ako originally bumibili ng items ko. But after a while nawala, tapos ngayon bumalik uli!