Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

san kaya makakakuha nang authentic jordan XI?

eto meron pa akong spare na 1 pair size 11

make sure lang na hinde ka mambabarat sa presyo coz i might consider selling this to you

by the way this is the original 1996 version ng black red colorway ng jordan 11 at hinde yung 2001 retro version

fyi : ang equivalent ng size 11 na jordan 11 = size 9.5 to size 10 ng nike shoes

post-16970-1196829580.jpg

eto meron pa akong spare na 1 pair size 11

make sure lang na hinde ka mambabarat sa presyo coz i might consider selling this to you

by the way this is the original 1996 version ng black red colorway ng jordan 11 at hinde yung 2001 retro version

fyi : ang equivalent ng size 11 na jordan 11 = size 9.5 to size 10 ng nike shoes

kasama na ba yung quaker oats at apple sa likod?

kidding aside, i had that shoes way back in hs

guys, san pa may warehouse ng nike here in manila/makati/ortigas area?

Was thinking of buying the Jordan 22 low cut.. Wore it, it did not feel good.. So, I decided to buy these instead.. From the Nike ACG and Considered line, the Nike Soaker.. Liked the blue/black/yellow colorway and the Chuck Taylor look.. BTW, this shoe has the "drainage" technology that Adidas had with some their shoes before.. :P

post-75683-1198076220.jpg

Edited by revi
if u mean SBs ... freaking expensive stuff ask chinelas 1

i can get SBs, but of course there's gonna be a shipping cost from abroad. right now the only one i have on hand is some Tweed SB lows in a 13, but i can get more if anyone is seriously interested.

feel free to PM me.

i can get sb's too im here in the states .... i was just commenting on how absurdly expensive they can get what with all the exclusives and ltd editions they come up with.. its like theyre taking advantage off of the hypebeast movement

Hey Denimhead anong balita??? Hey did you do that JAWN piece?? Its pretty clean.... I haven't done any since the early 90's pretty clean bro! Happy New Year Pre! :thumbsupsmiley:

I just hope you archived some of those sneaksers from the 80's Peace! :thumbsupsmiley:

i got this friend a hardcore sneakerhead.. he got og waffles ... he put them in a vacuum sealed bag inside the box to prevent it from decaying thats how hardcore he is .. dude was telling me to get huarache lights last year .. but i didnt listen now them sneaks are so blown out .. cant get one for less than 80 bucks .. anyways sneaker collecting can be very profitable especially if u started back in the day like he said he did..

chi1

that wasnt my handiwork ..i wish it was mine.. i cant draw a straightline with a ruler.... a friend did that