Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

The nike employee store is open again at the 4th floor of rufino Tower. You guys might want to try that out. Its not on sale though, if you know employees of Nike Phils you get discounts like me, hehehe. :lol:

Dude there are nike shades products but it would be better if you buy them at nike shops to make sure its authentic. Just bought one a few years back, I still wear them up to this day. The quality and durablility for me is at par with Oakley. Mas mura pa ng onti. Cheers!

Edited by agamulach_experience2000
Masyado na silang Mahal.

nike phils doesnt know how to price their shoes. i think the beginning moments pack (old love, new love), the two air jordan 1s, were priced at P13,000, that is way too much, considering that the retail price in the u.s. is only $200. kahit i-factor in mo yung evat, ang mahal ng jordan 1 for P6,500 each. ala lang, just as observation.

nike phils doesnt know how to price their shoes. i think the beginning moments pack (old love, new love), the two air jordan 1s, were priced at P13,000, that is way too much, considering that the retail price in the u.s. is only $200. kahit i-factor in mo yung evat, ang mahal ng jordan 1 for P6,500 each. ala lang, just as observation.

Ok lang kasi pag wala masyado bumili magkakaroon ng less yan.

Yung mga Air Force 1 nila nagkalat, parang lalangawin. Lalo na dito sa pinas na bihira may gusto ng Air Force 1.

Pero ako gustong gusto ko Air Force 1. Antay muna ma-sale.

yup, thats the good thing, kasi konti ang bumibili, kaya after a few months, sale na. he he he!

anyways, some of my new pick-ups from the past few days.

air max cb '94 low

post-23276-1178316563.jpg

air jordan XXI (got it only for $50.00)

post-23276-1178316626.jpg

air jordan 5 green beans (i dont really like it so much, its just that its a little bit different for a basketball shoe, coz its all 3m material, plus i got it way below the retail price)

post-23276-1178316696.jpg

Edited by bouncing_boy77

Finally this site is up...Lot of new stuff here on mtc loading pix is kind of slow now tho <_< . Ok, as promised...The Maneki Neko Pack Nike SB's aka Money Cats! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r21/Chinelasone/P1010864.jpg

Edited by Chinelas1

^ This one up top by the way is called the "Get Money". This one here is called the "Feeling Lucky". I did not pick up the Mids because I am not too fond of Mids but it has some dope colorways! The mids are called "Back of Evil". I might just get it to complete the collection but still debating.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r21/Chinelasone/MTCFL1.jpg :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by Chinelas1

yup, thats the good thing, kasi konti ang bumibili, kaya after a few months, sale na. he he he!

anyways, some of my new pick-ups from the past few days.

air max cb '94 low

post-23276-1178316563.jpg

air jordan XXI (got it only for $50.00)

post-23276-1178316626.jpg

air jordan 5 green beans (i dont really like it so much, its just that its a little bit different for a basketball shoe, coz its all 3m material, plus i got it way below the retail price)

post-23276-1178316696.jpg

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDEYM... ganda ng low rider the AIRMAX!!!

• 2 weeks later...

ei guys help naman oh,naghahanap akong running shoes ng nike. the problem is my size. im size 13,madali lang pag basketball shoes eh,kaso i already have a new pair of basketball shoes,kaya trip ko nman eh running,casual shoes ng nike...paiyakan mag hanap eh..already have the airmax360 limited edition at airmax assail pero trip ko pa buy ng ibang model.hope u can suggest a nike retail store na madaming large sizes ng running shoes..thanx

ei guys help naman oh,naghahanap akong running shoes ng nike. the problem is my size. im size 13,madali lang pag basketball shoes eh,kaso i already have a new pair of basketball shoes,kaya trip ko nman eh running,casual shoes ng nike...paiyakan mag hanap eh..already have the airmax360 limited edition at airmax assail pero trip ko pa buy ng ibang model.hope u can suggest a nike retail store na madaming large sizes ng running shoes..thanx

Well...Im not too familliar with stores in the Philippines but I suggest you should try to get an account with Niketalk.com. Once you get an account there you can go under regions and click on Phillipines there are a lot of Pinoy/Pinay Pros there that can help you out on this matter! Hope it helps and good luck!