Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

They are authentic.. Nike Outlet Store is actually a licensed Nike store or a Nike distributor in Riverbanks.. Hindi ito tiangge- tiangge type/Class A imitations like in Greenhills.. For one thing, I use my HSBC card on the store to get the promo.. 6 mos. installment.. 0%.. :thumbsupsmiley:
Sweeet!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:Thank you Sirs!!!!

chinelas ask you friend if he can get me those fly miks on 11.5 im just right here in san fernando valley im willing to pay the shipping and the gas money you need to go to your friends shop let me know whats up . also if you can hook me up with a slam city sb on the same size i badly want those kicks

chinelas ask you friend if he can get me those fly miks on 11.5 im just right here in san fernando valley im willing to pay the shipping and the gas money you need to go to your friends shop let me know whats up . also if you can hook me up with a slam city sb on the same size i badly want those kicks

Let me find out and keep u posted. Tnx

my multicourt 6

Yeah Ive seen the prototype lookin nice....but if you want an actual nike Transformer shoe...they do have one! Kaya lang toy nga lang! LOL but its pretty siiick tho cuz its nike free one Optimus Prime (Red) and a Megatron (Black). It even comes in a small nike box too! :thumbsupsmiley:

Cool! :thumbsupsmiley:

Damn, I'm enjoying this blasts from the past. (LOL, gotta love it when you were young and everything was so much simpler)

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z72/hk9889/transformertoynikeshoered.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z72/hk9889/transformertoynikeshoeblack.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z72/hk9889/untitled2.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z72/hk9889/untitled.jpg

---

BTW, just bought matching his and hers Nikes. Love this brand too, but really not that crazy over it. Used to buy a lot of it when I was in school to play ball. But when I started working, I just couldnt pair them hi-tops with what I would normally wear. I buy their stuff still, not just the high end pricey performance basketball shoes anymore.

Damn, love the slogan, though!

JUST DO IT

(Pretty much gotten in trouble because of it. But so far, so good. Still on top of things :evil:)

Dude! Im Lovin the BBug Jeep! Their Freakin HoooooT!!!

^^^ cant wait! i've slowed down a bit on shoes the past month. been addicted to collecting transformers alternators and binaltechs, i guess the movie brought me back to collecting them again.

para hindi ot: read on nt that the kobe 2s (black/maize colorway) are headed to the outlets, i think its gonna retail around $79.99 hopefully it'll be $34.99 just like the 1s.

^^^ cant wait! i've slowed down a bit on shoes the past month. been addicted to collecting transformers alternators and binaltechs, i guess the movie brought me back to collecting them again.

para hindi ot: read on nt that the kobe 2s (black/maize colorway) are headed to the outlets, i think its gonna retail around $79.99 hopefully it'll be $34.99 just like the 1s.

Yeah man I have not been to the local outlet store near me I gotta peep that out one of these days! Saw some Penny's there not to long ago. They were to darn huge for me...I dobut that I could even flip em'?

I have been so good about not buying new shoes but ... I had a gift certificate that I had to use since it expires on 07/17.

Here is my new pair ... picked em up yesterday.

Not for serious training ... but for extreme kikayness... :D

post-40936-1184006216.jpg

Edited by Wyld