Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

i just saw the aqua eighhts .. i dunno what to feel on this bad boys .. eights are the only early jordans i dont have .. so i definitely need one .. but im sure a better colorway is coming up but they might be quickstrike and be gone real quick

Yeah bro! I agree better color ways should pop out any minute!!! Air Randy got some ochos a while back already for sale on his site but still to much to copp. He is just sellin them cuz the fact that they are not out yet. I dunno how this guy gets a hold of these non released J's but all legit homie! :thumbsupsmiley:

hardtohandle, one of the nicest colorways nung azk1 is yung blackouts. i was able to buy it an outlet store sa us for $34.99 last march, pati yung mpls colorway. tapos, 2 weeks ago, yung white/silver (sharksfin), nakita ko naman sa ross, $29.99 lang.

as for the VIIIs, sa december ata yung release ng black/red colorway, di lang ako sure. thats a must-cop for me. aquas kasi, all-star game lang sinuot ni mj, yung black/reds, playoffs and finals. btw, release na ba sa atin yung slam presents "kicks", 10th issue nila, retro mj on the cover with the first jordan to start it all, the Is.

Yo Thanks for pickin' up the FLY Milks Rudepinoy!!! Im sure you will look ballin in them with your SCRUBS!!! :thumbsupsmiley: Fo sho I will hit you up once I get back in the area! Maybe we could take a couple of shots of Patron Silver!!! Holla back homie! One!!!

good looking out chinelas1, the kicks are gettin alot of attentions thanks again homie . make sure you hit me up when you go back here in the valley,lets go get em chunky latinas just the way you want them.yo im in a look out for nike dunk hi tweeds , hit me up if you know anybody selling them or if you can cop those freddie kruger dunks or hoodies let me know peace

good looking out chinelas1, the kicks are gettin alot of attentions thanks again homie . make sure you hit me up when you go back here in the valley,lets go get em chunky latinas just the way you want them.yo im in a look out for nike dunk hi tweeds , hit me up if you know anybody selling them or if you can cop those freddie kruger dunks or hoodies let me know peace

Yeah man...I will most def keep a look out! I also want a pair of tweeds my self! Both SB and regular Dunk. Speakin' of...which one do you want? SB or the new regular Dunk tweeds??? I also can't wait for the "What the Dunks?" To come out! I know that its kind of ugly but It will be a piece of Nike history 4 sho! Hey man November 2 is my flight! Down to roll??? Holla back...

Yeah man...I will most def keep a look out! I also want a pair of tweeds my self! Both SB and regular Dunk. Speakin' of...which one do you want? SB or the new regular Dunk tweeds??? I also can't wait for the "What the Dunks?" To come out! I know that its kind of ugly but It will be a piece of Nike history 4 sho! Hey man November 2 is my flight! Down to roll??? Holla back...

have you seen the freddie krueger with the jason mask hoodie? i think its a special release from LRG. i want to have those for the halloween, so your off to pnas next month?bro you lucky make sure you go get 'em mtc hunnies hehe, later bro peace

have you seen the freddie krueger with the jason mask hoodie? i think its a special release from LRG. i want to have those for the halloween, so your off to pnas next month?bro you lucky make sure you go get 'em mtc hunnies hehe, later bro peace

Ill keep an eye out on my local spots here and will keep you posted. Yeah man...just can't wait!!! I already got My "Bigatin" card from ABS-CBN! LOL... Hopefully I can get front row and maybe even get the opportunity to holla at Luningning from Wawaweeeeeee!!!!! LOL :thumbsupsmiley: