How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

He gets angry agad if you ask questions.. lalo na if he said uwi na siya and you'll find out di pala siya umuwi and went out with the intention of NOT telling you... how sure am I? ako mismo nakakita...

di pa yun... sasabihin niya sayo he's in one place e yung sinabi niya na place nandun ka... HAHAHA huli siya..

ain't that a good ground for splitting up with him?

he's trying to make you look stupid then you'd stay pa and just accept the things as it is?

basta iba yung pakiramdam esp sa girl lakas ng intuition namen. nag uumpisa sa pag iba ng pattern sa text. dat wud mean may katext shang iba at naaadapt nya yung style nun-simple things like that.chaka pag ayaw nya ipakita fon nya-nka siletn/vibrate/or nka patay lagi. also yung mga simpleng pag sisinungaling.un na un . malinaw na un

basta iba yung pakiramdam esp sa girl lakas ng intuition namen. nag uumpisa sa pag iba ng pattern sa text. dat wud mean may katext shang iba at naaadapt nya yung style nun-simple things like that.chaka pag ayaw nya ipakita fon nya-nka siletn/vibrate/or nka patay lagi. also yung mga simpleng pag sisinungaling.un na un . malinaw na un

di ba pag ganyan na siya, what's the reason pa to trust him di ba?.. ano yung aantayin mo pa masaktan ka ng husto before you let go? lalo na pag nahuli mo na siya may tinatago sayo di ba?

... kainis!!!

Allow me to be brutally honest:

Option A

> my cousin goes home (he's been caught red-handed many times over) and gets a cavity check eveytime he strips. wife smells his dick, touches his nuts and sniffs for the "chlorox" smell. that is how she knows her husband is cheating.

Option B

> another friend just did his FB for 3 long hours before going home. upon reaching his place, he decides to screw his wife to avoid suspicion. like the dumb-ass dipshit that he is (he forgot again that it takes hours to reproduce another good round of semen), it takes him a long time to cum. when he was about to shoot his wad, wifey pulls "limping" dick out of her lovepool, puts the sore red helmet in her hands (imagine cupping your hand in anticipation of alms) and waits for the cum to shoot. Lo and behold! cum shoots (barely), about 3 or 4 drips. :lol:

wife exclaims: "ITO LANG ANG IRE-REMIT MO SA AKIN???!!!" And promptly proceeds to slap hubby with the limited remittance on hand. :thumbsupsmiley:

dude got butt-kicked that night and spent the night kissing mosquitoes in the lawn. Moral of the story, one round lang with FB, para may mairemit ka kay misis.

That is how my friend's wife checks cheating husband.

Does this sound like an FR? :goatee: ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

how would you know if your man is cheating:

1. he is COLD IN BED, he has this 100 reasons why he can't do it with you...he's tired fr work, his back is aching, etc. :grr:

2. his outbox/sent messages is always empty (though you are well-aware that he is fond of sending text messages) :grr:

3. he makes an effort to be extra sweet & you are surprised why he's doing these sweet nothings

4. INTUITION...women, if you feel the intuition, believe it...INTUITION NEVER FAILS. :thumbsupsmiley:

how would you know when your man is cheating:

1. he is COLD in bed...he never runs out of reasons why he can't do it with you e.g. he's dead tired, his back is aching, etc. :grr:

2. his outbox/sent messages folder is always empty...and you are well-aware that he is fond of sending text messages :grr:

3. he is extra sweet for no reason at all...he drops by your office just to see you, he brings you pasalubongs which he never does when he is in normal state of mind :D

4. he makes an effort to tell you where he is, what he's doing, where he's been, who's with him...& you think at the back of your mind, "why is he telling all these damn information?!"

5. INTUITION...women, if you feel this, be prepared...INTUITION NEVER FAILS. If you feel in your gut he's into something out of the ordinary, HE PROBABLY IS. -_-

how would you know when your man is cheating:

1. he is COLD in bed...he never runs out of reasons why he can't do it with you e.g. he's dead tired, his back is aching, etc. :grr:

2. his outbox/sent messages folder is always empty...and you are well-aware that he is fond of sending text messages :grr:

3. he is extra sweet for no reason at all...he drops by your office just to see you, he brings you pasalubongs which he never does when he is in normal state of mind :D

4. he makes an effort to tell you where he is, what he's doing, where he's been, who's with him...& you think at the back of your mind, "why is he telling all these damn information?!"

5. INTUITION...women, if you feel this, be prepared...INTUITION NEVER FAILS. If you feel in your gut he's into something out of the ordinary, HE PROBABLY IS. -_-

hmmm seems you've pretty much covered all the bases :upside:

guys need to improvise hehehe

mas magaling magtago ang babae pag nanlalalake kesa ang lalake na nambababae.

sa ex ko ko kasi, i knew she had the tendency to fool around because of her background.. previous work niya while in college, tapos yung sisters niya din and their lifestyle.. so i was more aware that she could be doing it too.

one is that she would always keep her cellphone with her, ayaw iwan kung san san lang, pag iniwan lagi naka-off. another is when she's talking to someone on the phone, di niya agad masabi kung sino kasama niya, kung nasan siya.. tapos meron siya friend na kasabwat niya and sometimes they would talk using wierd names for persons that they know.. sakin naman, nung una nakakabad trip 'coz i thought she's changed her ways. pero hindi pala, nahuli ko pa siya hinatid minsan.kaya ako rin nagloko na, found my own Fubu. she found out, nagalit, pero ayaw naman makipag hiwalay. said she'd changed, i changed. tapos nung straight na ako, sobrang paranoid na niya. i guess she was afraid of me doing what she was doing before.

how would you know if your man is cheating:

1. he is COLD IN BED, he has this 100 reasons why he can't do it with you...he's tired fr work, his back is aching, etc. :grr:

2. his outbox/sent messages is always empty (though you are well-aware that he is fond of sending text messages) :grr:

3. he makes an effort to be extra sweet & you are surprised why he's doing these sweet nothings

4. INTUITION...women, if you feel the intuition, believe it...INTUITION NEVER FAILS. :thumbsupsmiley:

i definitely agree!!!! ... i recently experienced that and guess what?... i found out for myself he was lying... he said he's in a certain place when he's actually not...and why am i sure of that? because i was there...

.gotcha!!!!

Edited by skibeth

OT:men really have this innate talent in cheating & lying, too bad they're not that good in hiding it. is it congenital? joke :D

women, if your man's cheating, don't worry, YOU WILL KNOW. -_- you may not know it right then & there but u will know, eventually. and believe me, so long as you know how to play the game, you will have the last laugh. ;)

OT:men really have this innate talent in cheating & lying, too bad they're not that good in hiding it. is it congenital? joke :D

women, if your man's cheating, don't worry, YOU WILL KNOW. -_- you may not know it right then & there but u will know, eventually. and believe me, so long as you know how to play the game, you will have the last laugh. ;)

OT: women really have this innate talent in cheating & lying, too bad they're that good in hiding it. is it congenital? joke :D

men, if your woman's cheating, don't worry, YOU WILL KNOW. -_- you may not know it right then & there but u will know, eventually. and believe me, so long as you know how to play the game, you will have the last laugh. ;)

I don't think kikay28 will appreciate your sarcasm and copying word for word her post - changing the word " man" to "woman". It's disrespectful to her and to anyone else who have been brave enough to post their thoughts on the subject. :thumbsdownsmiley:

I know my man is cheating when I call him and asks him where he is and he replies work, I listen hard at the background. If its too quiet, I can be sure he is "working" on someone, all right :thumbsdownsmiley: <_<

my apologies to the ladies for "plagiarizing" kikay28s post. its exactly my sentiments too. just to lazy to rephrase on a drizzling sunday afternoon. :)

i cant tell if my woman is cheating by just listening to the background sound. i call her office phone so i am sure she's really at the office.

best way to prove is to catch your partner "in flagrante delicto"

Edited by tabouki

Not to be blunt about the subject, but I haven't been caught yet (except once, and that one time I really allowed myself to be caught so I could end a relationship with a clingy ex). I don't cheat on my serious GF's, but for girls who are possessive even if we're just going out on dates, or think there's something more to than having sex on the weekends, yeah I make it a point to be very discreet and meticulous at hiding my dirt. Guys, just be conscious about where everything is, always have a good alibi, and don't be afraid to play on emotions because women are emotional creatures. If you can pluck they're emotional strings and make them feel guilty about doubting you, or set it up that they were wrong about doubting you, you can have them eating out of your hand in no time. :evil:

Guest bleeding_angel
Guys, just be conscious about where everything is, always have a good alibi, and don't be afraid to play on emotions because women are emotional creatures. If you can pluck they're emotional strings and make them feel guilty about doubting you, or set it up that they were wrong about doubting you, you can have them eating out of your hand in no time. :evil:

spoken like a real pro...

and guys wonder why some women become jaded...

sadly... this is how the real game is played.

HAHAHAHA .... this thread is like an open marketplace and convention of arms dealers. What's one side using? Laser-guided smart bombs? GPS/satellite tracking devices? What counter-measures is the the other side employing? radio frequency jammers? infra-red signature detection? explosive reactive armor (ERA)? Lantaran ng offensive and defensive tactics! tsk, tsk, tsk. You don't win conflicts this way.

lustfortravel, thank you...tabouki, apology accepted. i'm speaking based from experience, i have been cheated on & believe me, you will feel it if your partner's cheatin' on you, EVEN IF HE DENIES IT VEHEMENTLY.

OT

if your man is cheating on you, be patient, you will have your time. :evil: do not reciprocate the deed immediately. plan your moves. and once you're in the cheating game, BE VERY CAREFUL. :evil: this game will be very exciting if you know how to play your cards well. i sound that bad huh?! :evil:

Two scenarios, MTC people, are the naive person's basis for concluding that his/her partner is cheating.

para madali, dalawa lang yan, eh....

1. He/ she's treating you coldly, either abruptly or slowly. basta mararamdaman nyo na hindi na sya sweet tulad ng dati.

2. He/she's constantly mentioning another person whom she claims is only "dating" with her, pero dyan na kayo magingat kasi malaki ang chance na iiwanan ka nya for that other person.

Yun lang....isang beses lang naman kasi ako cheated on, so that's what i observed before we parted ways.

Hope this info helps kahit konti.

how bout if a guy keeps on telling you to try threesome? it's like getting another girl together you would check-in in a motel and doing the deed in front of his girlfriend... now that's what you call "LEGAL" cheating...

Guys talaga... they can't live without fooling around...