What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...i recently asked this question to a friend/suitor. I told him, what if I got impregnated by another guy, then I told you it was a mistake and you are really the man I am in love with....Tagal nya nakasagot...Lol....Then he looked at me in the eye and said, "I will take the baby as my own but you have to marry me. We will raise the child with love but we will do it as husband and wife."

I don't know if he was dead serious, but his answer on my hypothetical (hypothetical lng kasi d naman ako buntis but I only admitted it later on..Hahaha) showed a guy with tremendous resolve. The usual reaction is of course, the man would leave, stay away and move on and the girl, could not really blame anyone else except herself. :D :D :D

Options:

1. Leave her quietly and move on.

2. Gulpihin mo yung bf (or ipagulpi) then leave her.

3. Babuyin mo yung (ex)gf mo (as in cim, ass f#&k, bukkake, etc.) then leave her.

4. f#&k her bf's sister.

5. Hire goons to kidnap the bf then ipa rape sa bading then pakawalan rin. Di magsusumbong yun kasi mahihiya, na totnak sya sa pwet e. Hehehe.

May naisip pa kayo?

I caught my wife text cheating on me a year ago. we got over that patch but recently things have gone sour between the two of us because of my financial situation. Maybe its something that pushed her away a year ago, and now i think its happening again. No concrete evidence but when i confronted her about it, she would neither confirm or deny. I'm just staying in the house just for the kids.

Sakit niyan. Pagulpi mo yung guy if malaman mo kung sino.

• 1 month later...

well, hindi nya naman yun ginawa mag isa, so ibigay ko na cya dun sa idiot na other. anyways, she's tied, I'm free, what else would you want more?

sa pinas kasi kulang sa perception ang mga tao na there are a lot of fishes in the sea. sa dami, tamad ka lang maghanap. hehehe

saka maghahanap pag meron na. the purpose of being single is to mingle! pag attached ka na, side lines ka na ah. let the singles find their rightful partner. and girls.. please konting hinay hinay. :)

papakinggan ko yng side nya then sasabihin ko sa kanya na friends pa rin naman kmi but kelangan nyan buhayin yng bata kse ginawa nila yon at nasarapan sila at d pde na ipalaglag nila.. Base on my experience yan kse nangyari na sa ken to matagal na, as of this days friend kmi ng ex ko at yng bata malaki na kso not in good terms sila nung guy kse nalihis ng landas.....

Paano kung ang GF mo na na buntis ng iba ay ka mukha at kasi ng seksi ni perky marigold?

on topic:

depende kasi yan e, 2 klase ang bf/gf relationship...may open at may steady (para sa akin lang ha), kasi may mga guys kahit nasa committed na, nag ESpa pa rin so sa mga girls na liberated, if you can do it, so I can ang peg...

kung steady naman at nagkaganon, well hindi yata clear ang relationship ninyo...kasi ikaw committed pero siya may sideline, does that mean, hindi pa siya kasi kuntento sayo? Are you that short handed? Is she looking for someone who can satisfy a blue whale?

Kung nag cheat siya at nabuntis, mas maliwanag pa sa buwan yan, what's love got to do with it? (Di ba Tina Turner?)

• Like (+1) 1

I-downgrade mo na lang ang role niya sa buhay mo, from gf/wife to fubu. Do not severe ties. Pamparausan din yan! Sayang! Haha. Heartless ano?! But really, 'di ba? Pero kung masyadong masakit para sa iyo, eh di "NEXT"! Protektahan mo din dapat ang puso mo. Never dwell... move on.