What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

Yikes! Hirap ng sitwasyon na ito. Mahirap because of the emotional and psychological toll. Thankful naman ako never nangyari sakin ito. Pero kung nangyari nga ito sakin, siguro nga, at least kausapin ko siya to see where I went wrong, ano naging pagkukulang ko. Di naman kasi siguro nagising na lang siya isang umaga at naisip, "Ok, today will be my cheat day." I must admit may kasalanan din ako kung bakit nya nagawa iyon. I'd do this so I'd learn from the experience. That being said, I'd still pack up and leave, and disappear from her life without a trace. But I suppose I'll always include her in my prayers. Kahit papaano naman kasi may pinagsamahan kami at minahal ko siya at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

Normally this is the end of the relationship. It's so hard to buold trust and simpleng actions lang madali mawala. This one is not simple at all.

Maybe, just maybe, depende sa love and pinagsamahan, if she makes up for it badly, baka pwede pa. This is in case wala na talaga sila ng third party and there's no chance at all na mangyari sa iba.

My first reaction is that I will be happy to know about it earlier on. So that i can stop any further damage in terms of trust & money to the girl.

Second, i will schedule a very wild sex session with her (if possible as frequent as necessary). Which includes anything from anal, cim, cif.

Third, i will not spend anymore money like going out for a date or buy her stuff. As if I will pretend dumb that I don't know anything until the relationship sours up. And only at this time, when things goes south, in one of our sex session in her own bed while she is sleeping - i will leave a note and after this i will just walk away from her forever.

• 2 weeks later...

Ako base from personal experience, hinintay ko period niya nun. Delayed kasi, buti dumating pa rin. Tapos ayun, nagpaka cold ako sa kanya para maghiwalay na kami tuluyan. Mahirap na nagpapakasarap sila nung kupz na kalandian niya tapos ako sasalo pag nabuntis. Good thing I was able to jump ship in time. Hehe ^_^

Edited by Ph!nX
  • 3 weeks later...

Masasaktan ako dahil niloko ako.

Pero, kailangan na talagang mag goodbye.

Muli masasaktan ako sa paghihiwalay, lalo na at kung mahal ko siyang talaga. :(

Ouch!

Pero kailangang mag move on kaya kailangang tanggapin at isipin na mabuti na lang at nangyari ito hanggat maaga, at hindi pa kayo kasal.

gf? panu kung wife? my ex-wife fooled around and got pregnant and i'm sueing her and his lover and will not stop until i receive justice

Magkahiwalay na kayo nung mangyari yun o iyun ang dahilan kaya kayo nagkahiwalay?

Definitely, hiwalayan or break up na yan kung sa akin nangyari.

Edited by El-Ey
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, for me if i truly love the girl. It will still depend on her. If she still loves me and promise and try to work things out with me with the best effort she can give, i might forgive and consider. But if she already falls for the guy who she cheated with, then its over