What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

• 3 weeks later...

nangyari sakin to, kung mahal mo talaga tanggapin mo nalang yung katotohanan kasi nangyari na wala kang magagawa, try to be the bigger person and understand and hope her situation gets better cosidering she will be having bigger responsibilities in the future, in my case at one point naisipan kong akuin yung bata pero eventually we both decided na baka maging cause pa ng mas malaking problema sa future so hindi na, we went our separate ways pero minsan naguusap kami pag may problema sya and i just give here my piece of advice. Just be mature about it and everything will follow. You may say na sya yung nagkamali pero hindi tumitigil yung pagikot ng mundo sa pagkakamaling yun and you just have to accept that life goes on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this is a true story...

years ago, while i was with a company down south.

C ( the girl), met M (THE GUY).

They clicked. They fell. i could tell that M really loves C. when they split, M was devastated. he was normally a good guy. now he was searching us alcoholics, he wanted to lick his wounds. i learned from a mutual friend that C reunited with her ex.

a couple of months went by. We learned that C is pregnant, by her ex-turned present - turned ex again. douchebag-a**hole-mo********er left her.

what happened was incredible. M courted C again. the guy really LOVED the girl. C was reluctant. M persevered. C accepted.

M became THE MAN. every girl in our department wanted to be with him. But M stuck with C.

Wish i was as strong and brave as M...

They're together, still...

what a story. unconditional baga. any other man would've been turned off already. Depends on the sacrifices the person is willing to make for the person loved. D ko kaya yan.

So girls want the "unconditional love" kind of guy huh