What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

My ex-gf did this to me years ago. 8years kami magkasama mula hs hanggang lampas college. Bigla na lang mahirap ma-contact at lagi wala sa bahay. Wala kami formal break-up. Nakita ko na lang one day bumaba ng tricycle papunta sa bahay nila (same street as my house) ... laki na ng tiyan! Siguro mga 7-8mos na sya by then. Took me a whole agonizing year to get over that painful time.

My ex-gf did this to me years ago. 8years kami magkasama mula hs hanggang lampas college. Bigla na lang mahirap ma-contact at lagi wala sa bahay. Wala kami formal break-up. Nakita ko na lang one day bumaba ng tricycle papunta sa bahay nila (same street as my house) ... laki na ng tiyan! Siguro mga 7-8mos na sya by then. Took me a whole agonizing year to get over that painful time.

Pasalamat ka na lang eh kayo nung sexy pa siya. Eh sa ganyang hitsura, gaganahan ka pa ba? Time to move on to the next. Pag isang araw, nakita mong malaki ulit ang tiyan....proven na ANG TULIS MO TALAGA.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

it will hurt so badly.. pero ang tanong kung mahal mo sobra ung tao? ako dpende. usually goodbye na yan, pero since may walang isip ang pag ibig.. then who knows.. i might continue to love her

it will hurt so badly.. pero ang tanong kung mahal mo sobra ung tao? ako dpende. usually goodbye na yan, pero since may walang isip ang pag ibig.. then who knows.. i might continue to love her

• 2 weeks later...

Happened to me before. We were together for 6years. She cheated on me with a married guy. Was considering forgiving her but she almost fell for the other guy. Sabi ko "you'd rather be a kabit than be with me?" Sus. Iwan. Good riddance. Found out a year later that she had a couple of bf's after me, one of which binugbog sha. Mixed emotions; nakakaawa but at the same time, yan ang ginusto nya sinugal nya ko e.

I will bid her farewell and thank her for all of the memories.

I would like to share that this happened to a co worker (reports to me). His live in partner already had 2 kids (from 2 different dads) before they met each other. When they were already together he caught the girl cheating on him and what sucks is that the baby was not his. He did all the calculations using their last contact and the info given by the OB. Guess what? He still pursued the relationship and went on to sign the Birth Certificate of the 3rd child (even though it was not his). He did not report to work last week, so I called him and he reported back I talked to him what the issue is and he said that his Girl is cheating again. Talk about babaeng higad sa kati. Knowing my co-worker he will still work on saving the relationship which is really not worth the effort. I told him upfront that "Either ikaw ang may problema o malandi lang talaga sya". I guess love can really be blind.

Sorry kung off topic.

• 3 weeks later...