What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

If my GF cheated on me and got pregnant.... what will I do? hmmmm.... huh.gif

Case no. 1: GF wants to be with the other guy and the other guy is willing to take responsibility

Action: Peaceful break up. life goes on.

Case no. 2: the other guy doesn't want to take responsibility for the unborn child. GF sends a distress signal and isn't prepared for a breakup with me.

Action: Help a damsel in distress (as a friend). Help her confess the REAL SIDE of the STORY to her parents / guardian. Assistance will be on a case-to-case basis in favor of the innocent unborn child. Kawawa naman kasi kung di natin bibigyan ng options si GF. Once upon a time, she bacame a part of you naman. A little help wouldn't hurt now would it?

Tao din naman ang mga GFs natin. Just like everybody, nadadapa din sila but it doesnt mean na hindi na sila makakabangon.

Name one dick in this world who hasnt thought of flirting with another pussy..... dry.giftongue.gif

I'm not saying that GF didnt do anything wrong.

What I'm trying to say is that every one deserves a second chance (not as a GF but maybe as a friend)

Yeah, it happened to me and she was all telling me the moment she found out shes preggy... was shes gonna rid of it because its a hinder to her future. and then she will get rid of me.. I MEAN WOW - E yung other guy walang problems... ako kasi kilalang bf niya... at klasmeyt nya ung lalaki... 1 year kami nag sasama pero di ko sya nabuntis,, then this guy just a few session maybe - well di nya talaga inamin na may nangyayari sa kanila!!!.. - got her pregnant.. kung akin yun bakit nya papalaglag simulat sapol?????

Ayun bumalik sya sakin pero pag na alala mong kagagahan at kakatihan ng gf mo e mapepeste ka at mamumura mo talaga...

Kaya 2nd chance is a no!!! ginawa sayo minsan, gagawin ulit pag nag kalabuan kayo - her reason gusto nya ko saktan!!! hahaha o libog un siguro..

And again.... nakakita ulit ng bagong prospect.. lumandi ulit kaya iniwan ko na...

HIGAD ang tawag sa mga babaeng ganyan.. kung baga sa damit.. e pag sinampay mo sigurado may ibang magliligpit...

LEAVE HER AT ONCE!!!

It's easy because you can drop the girl just like that. The problem is when you really care and you know the a-hole responsible didn't really care for her as much as you did.

that's bull crap. nag lalakad ka sa public na me ipot sa ulo? ok lang sa iyo? peace!!

that's bull crap. nag lalakad ka sa public na me ipot sa ulo? ok lang sa iyo? peace!!

If you can separate true feelings from lust, it should be ok. If you can't, then it's different. It's just like guys going to MPA's, Fubus, ONS, etc. Masakit din yun para sa girl.

Pero you don't care about those other women. Chances are if you aren't careful puwede mo din sila mabuntis.

Generally though, I would agree with you. But do you really care what other people think or how they affect you? If you truly found the one. The problem is what you consider the one may not feel the same way about you.

It's just like accepting a girl with a past or with baggage.

Meron qualifier itong statement na ito - you aren't exclusive but you feel something more, she was trying to get over you (maybe cool off) or some other undefined situation. Pero siguro nga kung hindi naman dapat nagkaroon dapat ng iba, you are engaged, steady, exclusive - I probably have the same answer.

Edited by friendly0603

It's easy because you can drop the girl just like that. The problem is when you really care and you know the a-hole responsible didn't really care for her as much as you did.

Shame overpowers care. There's no way I'm staying with the woman in such a scenario even if I love her. She got fooled by an assh*le? That's her problem. I won't end up being another fool by taking her back. She can and should deal with it on her own.

Past baggage doesn't really apply in this case. If anything, this case talks about present baggage. There's a big difference.

If you can separate true feelings from lust, it should be ok. If you can't, then it's different. It's just like guys going to MPA's, Fubus, ONS, etc. Masakit din yun para sa girl.

Pero you don't care about those other women. Chances are if you aren't careful puwede mo din sila mabuntis.

Generally though, I would agree with you. But do you really care what other people think or how they affect you? If you truly found the one. The problem is what you consider the one may not feel the same way about you.

It's just like accepting a girl with a past or with baggage.

Meron qualifier itong statement na ito - you aren't exclusive but you feel something more, she was trying to get over you (maybe cool off) or some other undefined situation. Pero siguro nga kung hindi naman dapat nagkaroon dapat ng iba, you are engaged, steady, exclusive - I probably have the same answer.

1. Of course. Di ka ba naawa sa pamilya mo? Nakakahiya yan brod

2. Read the title of the thread bro. It's a totally different thing. Niloko ka na nga, ikaw pa ang sasalo ng kagaguhan ng babae? That's really pathetic.

1. Of course. Di ka ba naawa sa pamilya mo? Nakakahiya yan brod

2. Read the title of the thread bro. It's a totally different thing. Niloko ka na nga, ikaw pa ang sasalo ng kagaguhan ng babae? That's really pathetic.

1. Your family will always love you.

2. All I can say is people make mistakes. Let's say naghiwalay kayo ng gf mo for whatever reason. To get over you, nag-rebound sa ibang lalaki habang ikaw naman eh let's say focusing on other things. All I'm saying is that there are exceptions. Any ordinary girl can be replaced. :)

Meron kasi extra ordinary ones eh. :)

Meron nga dito na-iinlove sa GRO/MPA, yun pa kayang nagkamali minsan. Now kung ma-kati talaga itong babae sa ibang lalake eh ibang usapan na yun.

deym! at 1 pang deym! laking insulto nun sa guy,,ang mangyari s gf nya yung gnun,

sakit nun,,anywayz saken,,ilalabas ko lahat ng sama ng loob ko s srili ko..papakalasing..mag clubbing..at mambabae,,

hopefully..pagnatauhan nko,,,straight nko ulit,,,at go on move forward,,,,life is unpredictable eh.