What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

I won't laugh at them, coz it happened to me.

My wife cheated on me with two different guys. Caught her three times. Forgave her twice. On the third, she already got pregnant. Hindi sa akin coz for over 7 months, wala kaming contact (Sex). Her family wanted an abortion because the father of the baby is also married. So inabandon siya at ayaw ng family ng ex-wife ko ng iskandalo. To cut the story short, I still tried to do everything in my power to make our relationship work even after the third instance. But she wanted out. Saying that she needs to find herself.

Its rare for a guy to forgive someone like that three times. Its not just about love, its actually about family. The only reason why I survived such a monstrosity is that I still have enough love for myself and my daughter. Nowadays, we talk about our daughter. Nagsisisi daw siya. Wala siyang kinakasama (that is what she tells me) and is asking for forgiveness. I already did. I have to, or else I wont' be able to move on. It has been two years since we separated and each night I pray that I will be able to move on. But loving someone wholeheartedly right now is something I still can't really do. Trusting someone is difficult when someone hurts you like that.

Its hard to move on. At my age (30+), it become doubly difficult. :)

this "finding herself" bit is really just a euphemism for "i'm not sure I should be with you". Bro, if it wasn't meant to be, it won't ever be. Problema nating mga lalaki pag na-inlove ng todo, umiikot ang buhay sa babae at nakakalimot na sa sarili.

Not to be rude,

bakit naman kasi 7 months walang contact?

Are you working abroad?

I am not abroad. We were sleeping in one bed. She was just too "tired" daw. Siya ang tumatanggi. Kasi nga may lalake na siya nung span ng 7 months na yun. Ganun ako katanga na pinaniwala ko sarili ko sa sinasabi niya kahit na deep in my heart, I know that I am not that stupid not to make hunches.

Much like the above poster said, being in love too much is wrong. Maybe I was in love too much. When I look back, I was actually not, I was actually thinking of the wholeness of my family. At that time, I would eat everything (even s@%t) so as to keep our family intact. Its actually for my daughter's sake.

Giving everything to my ex-wife made her spoiled, I guess. We still talk over the phone for our kid, and she often tells me na pinagsisihan niya ang lahat ng nagawa niya. Tanga daw siya na binalewala niya ang pagmamahal na binigay namin ng anak niya. Now, its too late. As of now, nahimasmasan na ako na dapat hindi na lang kami at maghanap na lang ako ng iba.

Iba kapag kasal ka at kapag nakikita mo araw-araw ang anak mo. Kung wala lang kami anak, sa una pa lang, kinalasan ko na yan eh. I wanted my family intact for my daughter. Ayaw ko ng broken family. BTW, my daughter is with me, because wala syang kakayahan na palakihin ang anak namin. Lampas isang taon na silang hindi nagkikita. Nakakausap lang niya sa phone.

I am sharing this so that readers of this thread would know that these things happen even to people that you least expect that this could happen. My friends and relatives are all surprised with what happened to me. Considering the one that impregnated her WAS only a so-so agent in Toyota Marikina, and can't even support his own family. The guy is actually wanted by the NBI now for wife battery and abandonment. I know because an agent contacted me because he saw our phone number in one document daw. Siguro sinulat nung lalake yung number sa isang piece of paper at akala nung agent may lead yung number na yun.

Now, I will be annulling our marriage. The sooner, the better.

Edited by revi

I am not abroad. We were sleeping in one bed. She was just too "tired" daw. Siya ang tumatanggi. Kasi nga may lalake na siya nung span ng 7 months na yun. Ganun ako katanga na pinaniwala ko sarili ko sa sinasabi niya kahit na deep in my heart, I know that I am not that stupid not to make hunches.

Much like the above poster said, being in love too much is wrong. Maybe I was in love too much. When I look back, I was actually not, I was actually thinking of the wholeness of my family. At that time, I would eat everything (even s@%t) so as to keep our family intact. Its actually for my daughter's sake.

Giving everything to my ex-wife made her spoiled, I guess. We still talk over the phone for our kid, and she often tells me na pinagsisihan niya ang lahat ng nagawa niya. Tanga daw siya na binalewala niya ang pagmamahal na binigay namin ng anak niya. Now, its too late. As of now, nahimasmasan na ako na dapat hindi na lang kami at maghanap na lang ako ng iba.

Iba kapag kasal ka at kapag nakikita mo araw-araw ang anak mo. Kung wala lang kami anak, sa una pa lang, kinalasan ko na yan eh. I wanted my family intact for my daughter. Ayaw ko ng broken family. BTW, my daughter is with me, because wala syang kakayahan na palakihin ang anak namin. Lampas isang taon na silang hindi nagkikita. Nakakausap lang niya sa phone.

I am sharing this so that readers of this thread would know that these things happen even to people that you least expect that this could happen. My friends and relatives are all surprised with what happened to me. Considering the one that impregnated her WAS only a so-so agent in Toyota Marikina, and can't even support his own family. The guy is actually wanted by the NBI now for wife battery and abandonment. I know because an agent contacted me because he saw our phone number in one document daw. Siguro sinulat nung lalake yung number sa isang piece of paper at akala nung agent may lead yung number na yun.

Once upon a time, women would always chide us men that we are polygamous by nature, and they are the ever loyal stick-to-one-lovers. How fast time has evolved them, and I can really venture why women used to be what they claim they were -- loyal lovers and partners. I believe they could not help to be such because there is always the fear that they could get caught. How? If they get pregnant. Besides, it is still upheld by most women that abortion is a sin, so getting pregnant out of wedlock means you have obviously been fornicating or were unfaithful to our husband.

With the advent of easy access to birth control devices, most especially, with women who are already ligated, the fear of getting pregnant has diminished. So now, you see the true colors -- women can cheat just as men can. Unfortunately, a simple mistake could still get them pregnant, and that's when they get caught.

I really don't need an SO to get pregnant in order to know she cheated on me. It suffices that I find out she is cheating for me to loose my interest in her, to feel angry, to desire so much to get even, to even wish that she experiences the same pain, or probably more, and even to pray that she ends up in hell.

I know the above is so very inhuman and unchristian. But hey. Who says I am a saint?

Once upon a time, women would always chide us men that we are polygamous by nature, and they are the ever loyal stick-to-one-lovers. How fast time has evolved them, and I can really venture why women used to be what they claim they were -- loyal lovers and partners. I believe they could not help to be such because there is always the fear that they could get caught. How? If they get pregnant. Besides, it is still upheld by most women in this country that abortion is a sin, so getting pregnant out of wedlock means you have to bear with your pregnancy, and see to the child's delivery. Hence, you have obviously been fornicating or were unfaithful to your husband.

With the advent of easy access to artificial contraceptives, most especially, with women who are already ligated, the fear of getting pregnant has diminished. So now, you see the true colors -- women can cheat just as men can. Unfortunately, a simple mistake could still get them pregnant, and that's when they get caught.

I really don't need a Significant Other to get pregnant in order to know she cheated on me. It suffices that I find out she is cheating for me to loose my interest in her, feel angry, desire so much to get even, even wish that she experiences the same pain, or probably more, and even to pray that she ends up in hell.

I know the above is so very inhuman and unchristian. But hey. Who says I am a saint?

(Sorry for the double post. My initial posting 'errored,' so I reposted.)

Edited by jgc813

At least you have the capacity to annule your marriage... I'm happy for you...

but thoughts of other guys going thru your predicament with no financial capability

really haunts me...

Annulment is a farce unless the cheating behavior was there from the start. :) But money allows you to have this. Hope she wont fight you with this.

Are you married in church? That probably won't get annulled. Just the legal side of it.

^^ To those who replied to my story: Thanks! Freedom from marriage is something I never cherished. Loneliness creeps in. Trust issues come in whenever I try to forge relationships. But I guess, moving on takes time. Much like aj214 said, I do try to enjoy these times that I could go out freely. Chill lang muna. :)

I believe in the adage: It takes two to tango. Both are to blame. Equally.

I believe this is true in sex. But the consequences is not really a mindful thought process especially for younger people. It's more of a physical response. But getting pregnant should be a thought out decision if you are already over a certain age and you've had a number of partners or long relationships if not many partners.

But I know there are people who intentionally allow themselves to get pregnant and those that intentionally impregnate a girl. This is the reason why I am asking. There are (stupid) guys who refuse to wear condoms. There are guys who want to ensure that girl ends up with them and uses pregnancy as tool to get the woman they want.

There are girls who allow sex without protection when they cannot even trust the guy to do withdrawal. I understand girls who don't want to take the pill coz it can make them fat and unattractive and fearful of never conceiving.

But for men not to wear protection when they avoided getting women pregnant for a long time. I believe there should be no excuse. These men who conciously want to blow their load inside women when they know full well that pregnancy is a possibility (whether it be a safe or unsafe date). These are the assh*le men who only think about the pleasure of sex and not consequences. Women do not have the control in this situation.

On the opposite is the men who want to do withdrawal or use protection but the women insists not to and lie that they're safe, won't get pregnant. It's the men who are the willing fools. Willing but fooled by women none the less.

So who bears the "real/true" blame?

Of course. why would you stick to an unfaithful partner in the first place?

Because you "truly" love her? Maybe think of Joseph when he found out that Mary was pregnant - who would be stupid enough to marry her or believe God got her pregnant? :)

Edited by friendly0603
  • 3 weeks later...

Sir. Na disturbed ako sa nagawa ng ex-wife mo (No offense). Minsan me kasalanan rin tau bakit meron infidelity na nangyayari, kahit binbigay mo na sa lahat para sa babae. But man, the thing you have gone through is very rough.

Be strong Sir. Para sa anak nyo. Magdasal lang na lilipas rin ang lahat na pinagdadaanan mo.

• 3 weeks later...

If my GF cheated on me and got pregnant.... what will I do? hmmmm.... huh.gif

Case no. 1: GF wants to be with the other guy and the other guy is willing to take responsibility

Action: Peaceful break up. life goes on.

Case no. 2: the other guy doesn't want to take responsibility for the unborn child. GF sends a distress signal and isn't prepared for a breakup with me.

Action: Help a damsel in distress (as a friend). Help her confess the REAL SIDE of the STORY to her parents / guardian. Assistance will be on a case-to-case basis in favor of the innocent unborn child. Kawawa naman kasi kung di natin bibigyan ng options si GF. Once upon a time, she bacame a part of you naman. A little help wouldn't hurt now would it?

Tao din naman ang mga GFs natin. Just like everybody, nadadapa din sila but it doesnt mean na hindi na sila makakabangon.

Name one dick in this world who hasnt thought of flirting with another pussy..... dry.giftongue.gif

I'm not saying that GF didnt do anything wrong.

What I'm trying to say is that every one deserves a second chance (not as a GF but maybe as a friend)