What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

Forgiving might be easy, accepting may be not. it's because there is a responsibility left behind the problem that makes it worse than men cheating on women. you may love the child, but there would always be a part of you that will hate the child because it is born out of cheating.

i like this post. very much

if my gf got pregnant, its definitely not mine hahahaha.

on a more serious note, it all boils down to cheating. if men get a second chance after they are caught cheating, then women should too. true, the matter of the baby is a huge difference but again, it all boils down to cheating. youre all saying yes to iwanan agad bec she got knocked up. what if she cheated but wasnt impregnated? would that be forgivable?

think about it. napaka unfair lang. we should keep an open mind. but i guess, for a man to sire a child as his own even if he isnt actually the father is a HUGE thing to expect. pero keep an open mind. consider evrything. almost everyone here is being sexist and unfair. kasi naman kahit na buntis sya with another man's kid, if you wanna make it work, you can make it work diba?

This post just struck me now as it is a reply to a previous post of mine.

While I agree that true love may give second chances. However, it's different in the case of a gf getting pregnant by another man. For a man to reaccept ones gf after having cheated and after having getting pregnant by another men is really "beyond the call of duty" so to say. The guy takes responsibility for a child that's not his! Hence, if we consider the aspect of fairness/unfairness, it is really unfair for a guy to take responsibility of a child that's not his.

Of course it is possible to make things work. Some guys even marry women with more than 1 kid, and they are real heroes if you ask me. But by regular standards, lugi ang guy in such case, and it's not sexist to say such a thing. The fact is just that women get pregnant and guys don't.

A follow-up question, gf cheated and got pregnant. Would the gf give up her kid to be with the man you really love?

There are a few cases, but the more usual happening is that a mother would never leave her child behind. If a guy would accept her despite having borne a child from a different man, he would have to accept the total lumpsum -- mother and child.

I guess coz most men are providers. We can get the sluts in nudie bars & the like. Slut for me is someone who forgets the really impt people when having sex. We don't want to be in a serious relationship w/ someone who'd fool around & worse leave evidence that reminds us daily that we've been cheated upon. Why make it more difficult when there could be another who'll love you w/out the hassle of someone else's kid.

She'd have to be very special for me to overlook this. Even if iforgive the cheating doesn't mean that I can forget. :( just telling it like it is.

I had love someone with 2 kids from 2 different guys. That's why I think it's NOT impossible to love and accept someone with "excess baggage."

I don't think it would be the same IF in the course of our relationship, she would cheat and become pregnant by someone else.mad.gif

I had love someone with 2 kids from 2 different guys. That's why I think it's NOT impossible to love and accept someone with "excess baggage."

I don't think it would be the same IF in the course of our relationship, she would cheat and become pregnant by someone else.mad.gif

Of course it's possible when you know the deal from the start.

The problem lies in the 2nd situation.

There are a few cases, but the more usual happening is that a mother would never leave her child behind. If a guy would accept her despite having borne a child from a different man, he would have to accept the total lumpsum -- mother and child.

The thing is the girl didn't want a child with the biological father (borne out of cheating). But a guy who got someone else pregnant unintentionally has no problems letting go of the girl. Being responsible would be just to provide for the kid financially at the minimum.

Edited by complicated8
  • 2 weeks later...

ok lang basta sakin ang next baby :lol:

Do you really think you can love the other baby like your own?

Easy to say but hard to do. If she keeps the communication with the guy because he is the biological father, is that something you can really tolerate?

Remove from your mind the sexual relationship they had that resulted in a baby.

This thing happened to me when i was in college.

As a student, you can't prove to her that you can provide her a good future. And you don't have any idea on how to get even with these bitches.

I let her go.

Now, after 4 years of shredding sweat and blood. I added her on my facebook account. Tagged her in some of my pictures inside my house. Inside my own office and my adventures on different places. Alas! There goes my sweet vendetta. laugh.gif

Next thing i'm planning? Tag her on my married picture! >:D

This thing happened to me when i was in college.

As a student, you can't prove to her that you can provide her a good future. And you don't have any idea on how to get even with these bitches.

I let her go.

Now, after 4 years of *shedding sweat and blood. I added her on my facebook account. Tagged her in some of my pictures inside my house. Inside my own office and my adventures on different places. Alas! There goes my sweet vendetta. laugh.gif

Next thing i'm planning? Tag her on my married picture!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

siyempre iwanan na, that's what most guys are saying pero meron mga, let's say sobrang mahal yung girl, tinatanggap parin, don't laugh at them, it may happen to u.

I won't laugh at them, coz it happened to me.

My wife cheated on me with two different guys. Caught her three times. Forgave her twice. On the third, she already got pregnant. Hindi sa akin coz for over 7 months, wala kaming contact (Sex). Her family wanted an abortion because the father of the baby is also married. So inabandon siya at ayaw ng family ng ex-wife ko ng iskandalo. To cut the story short, I still tried to do everything in my power to make our relationship work even after the third instance. But she wanted out. Saying that she needs to find herself.

Its rare for a guy to forgive someone like that three times. Its not just about love, its actually about family. The only reason why I survived such a monstrosity is that I still have enough love for myself and my daughter. Nowadays, we talk about our daughter. Nagsisisi daw siya. Wala siyang kinakasama (that is what she tells me) and is asking for forgiveness. I already did. I have to, or else I wont' be able to move on. It has been two years since we separated and each night I pray that I will be able to move on. But loving someone wholeheartedly right now is something I still can't really do. Trusting someone is difficult when someone hurts you like that.

Its hard to move on. At my age (30+), it become doubly difficult. :)

Edited by revi

I won't laugh at them, coz it happened to me.

My wife cheated on me with two different guys. Caught her three times. Forgave her twice. On the third, she already got pregnant. Hindi sa akin coz for over 7 months, wala kaming contact (Sex). Her family wanted an abortion because the father of the baby is also married. So inabandon siya at ayaw ng family ng ex-wife ko ng iskandalo. To cut the story short, I still tried to do everything in my power to make our relationship work even after the third instance. But she wanted out. Saying that she needs to find herself.

Its rare for a guy to forgive someone like that three times. Its not just about love, its actually about family. The only reason why I survived such a monstrosity is that I still have enough love for myself and my daughter. Nowadays, we talk about our daughter. Nagsisisi daw siya. Wala siyang kinakasama (that is what she tells me) and is asking for forgiveness. I already did. I have to, or else I wont' be able to move on. It has been two years since we separated and each night I pray that I will be able to move on. But loving someone wholeheartedly right now is something I still can't really do. Trusting someone is difficult when someone hurts you like that.

Its hard to move on. At my age (30+), it become doubly difficult. :)

Not to be rude,

bakit naman kasi 7 months walang contact?

Are you working abroad?