What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If it was consensual, I cannot imagine the pain it would feel. I would leave without a trace and forget everything.

If it isn't (i.e. forced), I'd hunt him and do things one can only imagine. No Mercy. I will then raise his child as my own, and he will become a fierce but sensitive warrior like me.

Knowing she got knocked up by another dude and she telling you that is way better than for example, she still had sex with you and convinced you the child is yours. That would be like my namesake, King David who knocked up a married woman and tried repeatedly to make her husband to sleep with her (for him to assume the child was his not King Davids).

• 1 month later...

I experienced this before...

all i can say is: Rebound sex is the best, I had about 5 different beautiful women that gave me the best sex of my life, bilis talaga maka move-on! :D

my tip: dont dwell on negative emotions, pay attention to people around you, (you'll then notice lots of VERY willing women to satisfy you and make you feel better!)

• Like (+1) 1