What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

Well, I've personally never been the guy that cheated and got somebody else's GF pregnant. But I did have a GF that did fool around for some time before I caught her. Had to think really long and hard (6 months) before breaking up. Amazingly, the last 6 months? She stopped fooling around.

But, I've had friends that were the "bad" guys. Screwing around with other guys' girls. When their GFs fool around they get pissed as hell. I tell them simply, "what goes around, comes around."

UR RYT DO NOT DO UNTO OTHERS WHT U DONT WANT OTHERS TO DO UNTO YOU

huh... <_<  dapat iwan yung ganung klaseng babae..

siguro mas ok kung hayaan na lang silang dalawa nung

nakabuntis sa kanya.. ibigay mo na lang ng bukal sa kalooban hehehe. :D  :P

kung mahal mo sya at di mo kaya.. mag isip ka pa din..

at mahalin mo muna sarili mo..  bago ka mag decide hehehe.. :headsetsmiley:

:mtc:

Yup we should love ourself first before anyone else

Is it true sa CIVIL CODE

that when a woman spouse adulterously conceives a baby during the period that they are legally married with their husbands, the husband is bound to support them until proven otherwise?

hi...i'm a newbie in here... :)

i like the topic and i just wanted to share what i know about what the law states in such cases of infidelity on the part of the female.

if a married woman conceived a child to a man other than her husband, ang sabi ng batas, it is pressumed to be na anak ni husband until successfully impugned and proven. ganun sa pregnancies falling under uncertain situation (like namatay ang unang asawa at nabuntis si babae in less than 360 days). ang sabi ng kakilala ko, ito ay para sa proteksyon ng bata. sa ngayon, kahit na hindi kasal ang mga magulang ng bata, the child can use the surname of the child's father.

mga tol, always remember that once you caught your wife having sex with another man (as in nakita nyo talaga) you can k*ll, inflict so much injury and beat them (ang asawa at yung kabit) and yet be never be imprisoned for doing it. yun ang sabi ng revised penal code. ang penalty nga ibibigay ng batas ay destierro o yung banishment sa lugar na iyon.... :thumbsupsmiley:

by the way kung makikita rin tayo ni kumander, ganun din :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

hi...i'm a newbie in here... :)

i like the topic and i just wanted to share what i know about what the law states in such cases of infidelity on the part of the female.

if a married woman conceived a child to a man other than her husband, ang sabi ng batas, it is pressumed to be na anak ni husband until successfully impugned and proven. ganun sa pregnancies falling under uncertain situation (like namatay ang unang asawa at nabuntis si babae in less than 360 days). ang sabi ng kakilala ko, ito ay para sa proteksyon ng bata. sa ngayon, kahit na hindi kasal ang mga magulang ng bata, the child can use the surname of the child's father.

mga tol, always remember that once you caught your wife having sex with another man (as in nakita nyo talaga) you can k*ll, inflict so much injury and beat them (ang asawa at yung kabit) and yet be never be imprisoned for doing it. yun ang sabi ng revised penal code. ang penalty nga ibibigay ng batas ay destierro o yung banishment sa lugar na iyon.... :thumbsupsmiley:

by the way kung makikita rin tayo ni kumander, ganun din  :blink:

Distiero is not imposed as a form of punishment but as a precautionary remedy to protect the offending party from the wrath of the victims' loved ones' reprisals. That's your Spanish macho background (our Revised Penal Code evolved form the Spanish Codigo Penal as used in the islands during our colony days) working for you as passion and obfuscation in the heat of discovering an adulterous relationship involving your spouse leading to the death or serious injury of the adulterous parties.

Edited by brawler201