What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

i know someone na naka-experience nito. when he found out that his girlfriend was pregnant, he offered to marry her and so they did. he took care of his wife and was there for her through everything. when she gave birth, the doctors did the usual test. as in timbang, blood type etc. kinausap sila ng doctor and sabi sure naman sila na nde nagkapalit ng baby pero nagtataka sila why walang kaparehong blood type sa kanila yung bata...

after a few minutes, umamin yung wife nya na baka iba yung tatay. sabi nun guy, parang gumuho yung mundo nya nun pero he loves the girl very much and he raised the kid as if it was his. after 3 years, nagkaanak sila. the kids love each other and the daddy loves them both very much. pinakasalan nya din sa church yung girl

pero you know what, every now and then..the thought of his wife cheating on him haunts him.

wala lang...gusto ko lang ma-share. kaya sa ating lahat, be very careful with everything you do and think of the consequences.

He must leave the girl. She did it once, she'll definitely do it again. The girl is insecure with herself. Low self-esteem is a deep psychological disorder and causes too many problems. If he's not fond of headaches, better steer clear of such defective types.

I must say he is stupid for staying though. If ever I get in the same situation, it'll be my life principles or guidelines that has to prevail over me, not my heart. Emotions have very good ways of blinding people and distorting things for one to come up with a wise decision.

if ilove the girl then it does not matter,

but if love not that much then i would leave her

Sometimes part of loving is leaving the girl.. i dnt think any normal guy would be able to handle this 'haunting' feeling.. imagine, being haunted for the next 5 to 6 decades..trust is very essential in every relationship.. and once this is tainted, especially on a 'girlfriend' level, any prudent man who truly loves should love himself first..

Sometimes part of loving is leaving the girl.. i dnt think any normal guy would be able to handle this 'haunting' feeling.. imagine, being haunted for the next 5 to 6 decades..trust is very essential in every relationship.. and once this is tainted, especially on a 'girlfriend' level, any prudent man who truly loves should love himself first..

Tama ka pare love yourself first before you love those f**king kind of girls.

huh... <_< dapat iwan yung ganung klaseng babae..

siguro mas ok kung hayaan na lang silang dalawa nung

nakabuntis sa kanya.. ibigay mo na lang ng bukal sa kalooban hehehe. :D :P

kung mahal mo sya at di mo kaya.. mag isip ka pa din..

at mahalin mo muna sarili mo.. bago ka mag decide hehehe.. :headsetsmiley:

:mtc:

our every opinion here matters and correct... and some points are also depends on the weight of the reasons involved in this situation.

well anyway,sa akin, once my GF cheated on me... that means she should get out of my life immediately and she's not worthy of my attention, care and love. ano pa kaya kung nabuntis sya ng ibang lalaki... i'll be stupid enough to embrace her back and accept all her loads.

kung sabagay kung inlove ka, consider as stupid ka na rin! :lol: :D

What I don't get is ...

Almost all the guys who answered on this thread tends to have violent reactions if they find out their girlfriends are cheating on them.

Why is it then ...

That at one time or another, I'd bet most of these same guys were probably cheating.

What I don't get is ...

Almost all the guys who answered on this thread tends to have violent reactions if they find out their girlfriends are cheating on them.

Why is it then ...

That at one time or another, I'd bet most of these same guys were probably cheating.

ang magnanakaw galit sa kapwa magnanakaw? nde naman po siguro. kasi siguro sa nakasanayan, yung lalaki ang nagloloko so pag nagloko yung babae, iba ang tingin...iba ang reaction...nde katanggap-tanggap. it's not fair but ganun ang naiisip talaga ng mga tao.

ang magnanakaw galit sa kapwa magnanakaw? nde naman po siguro. kasi siguro sa nakasanayan, yung lalaki ang nagloloko so pag nagloko yung babae, iba ang tingin...iba ang reaction...nde katanggap-tanggap. it's not fair but ganun ang naiisip talaga ng mga tao.

Well, I've personally never been the guy that cheated and got somebody else's GF pregnant. But I did have a GF that did fool around for some time before I caught her. Had to think really long and hard (6 months) before breaking up. Amazingly, the last 6 months? She stopped fooling around.

But, I've had friends that were the "bad" guys. Screwing around with other guys' girls. When their GFs fool around they get pissed as hell. I tell them simply, "what goes around, comes around."

F*CK! I'll leave her right away. If she loves me, she has no reason to cheat on me. It's not my kid. I love you but you did me wrong and I am not going to accept that. You might even do the same thing again so go with the guy who got you pregnant and don't ever bother talking to me.

:angry:

lol,yeah,that's what I'll probably do.