• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Divorce In The Philippines

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, male_scort4hire said:

Bat need ng divorce if may anument naman? mas mahusay nga yung anulment eh

cheaper, quicker process. more qualifiers. 

annulment is saying null and void ung marriage, so its as if you were never legally married. fraud, biological incapacity etc. some grounds like certain abuses arent covered by annulment. 

On 9/14/2021 at 2:43 PM, discoinferno said:

Being one of the last to adopt this is nothing to be proud of. Just shows how far behind morally we are with other countries.

Far behind morally? On the contrary, we are the few remaining country who take marriage seriously and who still believe in the principle of keeping a strong bond within the basic unit of society -- the family -- to achieve a strong and cohesive nation.

We keep to what is morally right.

On 11/3/2021 at 3:12 AM, Duel of Fate said:

cheaper, quicker process. more qualifiers. 

annulment is saying null and void ung marriage, so its as if you were never legally married. fraud, biological incapacity etc. some grounds like certain abuses arent covered by annulment. 

Even though, it is still better, mag hihiwalay narun lang i sagad na 😅

Edited by male_scort4hire
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

Divorce is a long overdue law that should been passed ages ago, we are not a backward country anymore and shouldn’t have a backward thinking anymore, Divorce is not for all but needed by a lot.

If your against it, then your mind is closed and stupid!

There is no such thing as a perfect relationship, but there is also a worst relationship. Something that is not expected in the long road to happen.

I’m a male OFW, yes I am seeing someone now, Yes I never ever missed one opportunity to give almost everything for my lone son(tuitions,daily, even their bills).Yes we are (hopefully) now in good terms with my previous partner as we are both adults now with open mind thinking. We only still care whats good for our child, but our relationship will never be the same ever. We wanted to get out on this shackles, but will never left out the child that bonded us. We both crave for divorce to set us both free.