Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

@kanski

if you look at the connector..there is a hole that is blocked..and the on the motherboard there is a pin that is missing...you'll be able to figure how to connect it..

Bro, I have an older casing where the connectors are individualized for gnd, +, -, etc. Otherwise, if the connector is bundled into just one piece as you've described, indeed anybody would figure it out.

And unfortunately, my mobo doesn't have markings for me to figure out which plug goes to which pin and I've long lost its' manual.

@spishoxxx

file association yan...

if you like your mp3 files to use itunes icons...go to itunes and associate it with them

or follow below process.

or if you like your jpg files to be opened with say standard " windows and picture and fax viewer" ...right click on the *.jpg then select "open with" then select "choose program" then hit the optioin " always use the selected program to open this kind of files".

good luck

iba kasi yung problem pare eh, navirus PC ko.. nung natangal na, wala ng mga icon yung mga files ko... yung mga names lang ng file ang lumalabas.... :cry: :cry:

Edited by spishoxxx
Bro, I have an older casing where the connectors are individualized for gnd, +, -, etc. Otherwise, if the connector is bundled into just one piece as you've described, indeed anybody would figure it out.

And unfortunately, my mobo doesn't have markings for me to figure out which plug goes to which pin and I've long lost its' manual.

ano model ng mobo mo?

iba kasi yung problem pare eh, navirus PC ko.. nung natangal na, wala ng mga icon yung mga files ko... yung mga names lang ng file ang lumalabas.... :cry: :cry:

i don't like to say this but...have you reintalled your os? its an hour or two...just make back ups on your second partition...

mga boss help nmn po i have a huge problem on my shop. how can i get rid of ants kc nilalanggam ung mga keyboard nd hdisk ng mga pc ko. 3 of my pc's are down nkita ko kc nilalanggam ung hardisk kya pagmgbboot na ng windows ayaw na. kung anuanu lumalabas... like the blue screen telling dat i of the new installed hardware are not properly installed try to restart to fix da problem nd check ko daw ung shadowing at kung anu-anu p nklagay. (eh wala nmn me nilagay na new hardware nd nakadeepfreeze nmn me... )tpos lumalabas din ung disk boot failure please insert the proper boot device.. tpos minsan disk failure nmn ang lumalabas s pagopen u p lng ng pc. after detecting IDE hardrive un n susunod n lumalabas... HELP NMN PO PLEASE!!!! WAT WILL I DO? my virus b n pwede gwin u sa pc ko? HELP PO!!!! THANKS!!!!!

Guest Leviticus
mga boss help nmn po i have a huge problem on my shop. how can i get rid of ants kc nilalanggam ung mga keyboard nd hdisk ng mga pc ko. 3 of my pc's are down nkita ko kc nilalanggam ung hardisk kya pagmgbboot na ng windows ayaw na. kung anuanu lumalabas... like the blue screen telling dat i of the new installed hardware are not properly installed try to restart to fix da problem nd check ko daw ung shadowing at kung anu-anu p nklagay. (eh wala nmn me nilagay na new hardware nd nakadeepfreeze nmn me... )tpos lumalabas din ung disk boot failure please insert the proper boot device.. tpos minsan disk failure nmn ang lumalabas s pagopen u p lng ng pc. after detecting IDE hardrive un n susunod n lumalabas... HELP NMN PO PLEASE!!!! WAT WILL I DO? my virus b n pwede gwin u sa pc ko? HELP PO!!!! THANKS!!!!!

pre.. you've got bugs on your system.. literally!

first of all.. tell your customers to STOP EATING in front of the computer. most likely the ants migrated to your cpu via your keyboard wire. the only solution is to keep your computer desktop clean. have a vacuum cleaner handy for this. also clean the inside of your cpu (buy a small paint brush for this).

salamat mga boss! last december lng kc me nglinis i use compressor for cleaning p nga eh. actually the ang pinagtataka ko is ung 3 units ko lng ang nilanggam na nkpwesto sa dulo. past weeks kc mdyo mahangin kaya di me ngbubukas ng aircon. possible b n dhil mainit dun sa dulo kaya ngmoist ung part nung harddisk kya nilanggam after ilang days.!? pwede b un? if i use baygon di b masisira pc ko nun? and ano po masreliable vaccum cleaner or blower? SALAMAT ule sa pagsagot nyo sa mga katanungan ko!

hello sirs and madams, just wanted to seek your help regarding an apparent virus in my laptop. it gives the following error:

"Attrib.exe No Disk"

btw, im using Bitdefender 2008, it doesnt recognize this error as a virus. any recommended antivirus system? thanks in advance.

post-15252-1205673785.jpg

mga boss help po ule... i dont know wats happening on my pc's. ngkprob nnmn ung isang comp. nilapat ko kc ung memory nung pc kong ncra ng langgam sa isang unit gumana nmn tpos nilipat ko sa isang pc biglang lumabas ung corrupted daw ung ntoskrnl.dll or ntoskrnl.exe ata un. please reinstall daw ung os. wat happen po b? wat po b nangyari bkt ngkkgnun? HELP PO ASAP! thanks!!!

Good day po mga bossing! ask lang po ako bakit po kaya naghahang ang pc ko lalo na kung naiwan ko xang open kahit 10-20 mins lang? twice na po ito na reformat but still un pa rin ung probs na kikita ko. minsan nga iniiwan ko nag scan lang aba'y pagbalik ko hang na pla :sadsmiley02:

Good day po mga bossing! ask lang po ako bakit po kaya naghahang ang pc ko lalo na kung naiwan ko xang open kahit 10-20 mins lang? twice na po ito na reformat but still un pa rin ung probs na kikita ko. minsan nga iniiwan ko nag scan lang aba'y pagbalik ko hang na pla :sadsmiley02:

how much memory do you have? are you into overclocking?

i suggest you go into the bios..reset everything..or set it into a safe configuration..if you're system is stable after that..there might be a setting in the bios thats causing the crash...

its probably not the OS ie windows...

did you practice esd guidelines? baka na-static

replug or reseat your video card...

esd protection...touch the frame of your case before you do anything inside..good luck

diko kabisado ang pc but i agree pagdating sa esd protection. dito kasi sa workplace ko, may carpet sa sahig and malakas ang static discharge. as in makikita mong tumatawid ang kuryente, blue streak to almost 6inches gap, parang sa electronic lighter, at masakit shempre.

to add to the advice of hondacity, pwede din touch un mga metal na tubo/gripo with both hands for a few seconds just before touching any parts of your pc para totally discharged and never touch the contacts ng mga piyesa. pwede naman hawakan sa edge ng pcb or sa body, iwasan lang mahawakan ang contacts. also, try to keep a cooler room temperature, iwasan ung warm air sa loob ng workplace kasi nakakatulong un magbuildup ng static charge.

Guys i need your help. one day nilinis ko ung pc ko after that hindi na sya sumindi may power naman ung fan ng processor then i check the video card and yung mga plugs ok naman.

bro, before you clean up your pc you were experiencing any problem with the unit? i suspect nag off or hang na siya and when you checked madumi yun fans ng processor and blowers etc. malaki chance nag crash na motherboard mo when it overheated. get professional help for diagnostics.

if you're not into overclocking..the x2 5000 is a better choice..you'll be happy with it...

get at least 2gb of memory

and a good video card...whats your video card?

i have 8600GT ddr3 and 2x1gb Team Elite DDR2 800...Will that be ok na po ba? No plans of OCing as of now, im using generic PSU pa kasi. Medyo di ko kaya kasi pag C2D mahal pag sa mobo.

hope you can help me out on this.....what is a trojan horse virus? how do i end up with it? how do i solved the problem " internet hang " due to torjan horse virus? i have a AVG - anti virus protector....caught a lot it 2 days ago and put it in a vault then i delete it...somehow it keeps coming back..........what should i do? maybe the virus is causing my internet to hang.... :blush: