Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

I have been married for 11 years. In the past three years, I have received 4 proposals from married men whom I have known since HS/College (in varying degrees <_< ). All were extremely flattering... We still continue to flirt / entice each other. Its been a mind-game for both of us and in some twisted way, I enjoy more getting my head screwed than my body. My hubby knows about this..and he does get his kicks about knowing that men still desire me. :evil:

The feeling must be different!!!

Seduce the kind, and you seduce the body.

I probably wouldn't. My guilty conscience would hound me every step of the way.

Guilt doesn't have to be part of this...Indulging in a secret love affair may just mean that one's parents do not approve of relationships because of age, stature, etc.

To answer the question, yes, I will indulge in such an affair. I've been there, done that.

Hello im a newbee here...

I rather not lalo nung kung may pamilya. Backthread reading yung post ni Ms. Augustmoon tungkol

dun sa nagpakamatay na dad. Yess there are thrills and bliss but is it worth it!? Di lang isang tao ang

masisira pati yung mga nakapaligid. And mostly kawawa ang babae pagnagkakaron ng ganito iba

kasi tingin ng mga tao sa babae na nakikipag affair parang mas mabigat ang tingin sa kanila. And

yung iisipin ng anak nila pag nawasak yung pamilya na nila matatanim ng galit habangbuhay.

Kaya kung alam na natin na may pamilya let's try to do the right thing.....

I am not perfect i hope maiwasan ko yan hangga't maari dahil ayokong maging maninira ng buhay.

Sana di ako OT....