Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

We can probably sin in so many other ways... for example having wild raunchy sex with a complete stranger. :upside:

An affair would be great and yes it would be nice if it was kept a secret but I don't think love should be any part of it.

I totally agree!!!

Although at times you really will have a feeling of guilt but if ever it occurs just be cautious and number 1 rule wag papahuli!!!!

EFF-EX.....GALING MO BRO...GANDA NG POST MO......I'VE BEEN THERE ALSO AT TAMA KA YUNG PARTING WAY ANG PINAKA MAHIRAP.......MASAKIT PERO KAILANGAN NATIN TANGGAPIN YUN....

korek ka jan... ganyan nangyari sakin now lang... i have been so demanding kahit alam ko na di me ang legal ng gf... hirap tanggapin nung sinabi nia na "tama na"...

• 1 month later...

The adventure is great but are we prepared for the consequences? indeed why make it secret when you can have one that can truly be yours hindi lang isa ang lalake o babae sa mundo madami jan wag lang sa may asawa coz you never know what could happen next and it can be your own life at the end of the stake.

The adventure is great but are we prepared for the consequences? indeed why make it secret when you can have one that can truly be yours hindi lang isa ang lalake o babae sa mundo madami jan wag lang sa may asawa coz you never know what could happen next and it can be your own life at the end of the stake.

i agree with you.. it makes a big deal when having an affair, it may cause a lot of problems but the thing is.. risking an affair to a married one makes more challenging.. masarap na mahirap..