Fat Burners And Diet Pills

• 4 weeks later...

B) i heard that these fat burners and diet pills should be taken in cycles of not more than 3 months...what happens if you dont stop taking it...just curious... B)

iiyak ang atay mo at pag lumala kailangan ng transplant. :lol:

kaya pahingahin mo ng isang buwan ang atay mo bago mag-take ulit ng

kung anong supplement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ephedrine + Caffeine - yan lang ang sure na effective fat burner, just stick to the right dosage and do a cycle after 4 weeks

I've been looking for that Xenadrine with ephedrine about 6 years back. Gumana sa kin yon. Shame about the complaints about heart palpitations. They had to change the product. Sigh.

I've been looking for that Xenadrine with ephedrine about 6 years back. Gumana sa kin yon. Shame about the complaints about heart palpitations. They had to change the product. Sigh.

it is no longer allowed to use Ephedra/Ephedrine as ingredients on fat loss pills. Products like Xenadrine and Hydoxycut were forced to remove E and replace it with some ingredients that mimics it. But still E is still the most effective and safe (if used properly). But you can still get Ephedrine and Caffeine separately. Yun lang naman ang ingredients na kailangan. Yung iba pandagdag na lang yun. Ephedrine is being sold as Asthma medication and you can buy caffeine on tabs. Cheaper than Xenadrine or Hydroxycut. Ganun din ang ingredients.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jack3d isn't really a fatburner. It is more of a pre-workout product that helps give you an additional energy boost and focus. I originally stacked it with OxyElite Pro but the guys at USP Labs no longer recommended it.

I am already on my second bottle of OEP and after that, I have to do a 4 week off cycle before starting on Recreate (also from UPS Labs) to lessen the stims.

Edited by strangedays

i'm interested in using fat burner supplements, i'm working 3-4 times a week, gym and jogging, i eat breakfast and lunch normally pero i try to not eat dinner, problem is i'm not losing weight, 5'5" at 80 kilos, target ko is 65 kilos, message me or reply sa thread for any advice to lose weight, salamat :)

i'm interested in using fat burner supplements, i'm working 3-4 times a week, gym and jogging, i eat breakfast and lunch normally pero i try to not eat dinner, problem is i'm not losing weight, 5'5" at 80 kilos, target ko is 65 kilos, message me or reply sa thread for any advice to lose weight, salamat :)

define normally... why do you skip dinner??

@olympus: para mas mabilis pumayat hehe ang thinking ko dyan the metabolism is slower at nighttime kaya i skip dinner pero i eat normally ng breakfast at lunch, 1 rice lang per meal, i refrain from drinking carbonated drinks & coffee, water as much as possible, i workout at around 6-8pm around 3-4 times a week, gym and jogging, i was originally 84 kilos, i managed to reach 80 but i can't seem to lower my weight, any suggestions?

@olympus: para mas mabilis pumayat hehe ang thinking ko dyan the metabolism is slower at nighttime kaya i skip dinner pero i eat normally ng breakfast at lunch, 1 rice lang per meal, i refrain from drinking carbonated drinks & coffee, water as much as possible, i workout at around 6-8pm around 3-4 times a week, gym and jogging, i was originally 84 kilos, i managed to reach 80 but i can't seem to lower my weight, any suggestions?

1.myth yun. skipping meals wil actually slower your metabolism.

2. how about specifically listing what you eat??

3. can you give me a detailed layout of your training regimen??