Fat Burners And Diet Pills

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:goatee: i had the chance to take lipo6 and lipo6 black...i bought 6pcs of each just to try the effect on me...lipo6 makes me sweat a lot...and i mean a lot...even after cardio exercises and after i have hit the showers i still sweat...plus the side effect of insomnia...lipo6 black makes me sweat less but i could sleep earlier and less headaches on my part...does that mean that lipo6 is more effective than lipo6 black for me... :goatee:

:goatee: plus could you suggest a better work out routine since i usually hit the gym just for cardio purposes...and i do it for an hour...daily...or 3x a week the least...i havent seen any result yet in terms of body weight since i started...although my tummy bulge has become smaller...its just that im still 90kgs after working out for almost 2 months now...i just want to trim my waist as well as the fats in my chest...any suggestions...thanks... :goatee:

:goatee: sir with respect to my eating habits, i honestly had cut down on my food intake...i eat a cup of rice in the morning with whatever they had prepared to go with it, usually no lunch or 2 bananas, and very minimal or no dinner at all too...which is a drastic change to how i usually eat before...lately, the most that i take in is water...i could consume twice the required 8 glasses of water daily...(by the way, would those protein shakes help me loose weight by substituting it for my meal)...seldom do i consume snacks and if ever i do i go for a pack of oatfiber skyflakes... :goatee:

:goatee: i try to lift weights but i really have no idea how to go about with it...maybe you could point me to a site where a beginner like me could copy a program...as well as for me to properly see if i am doing it correctly and with the proper form and all so as not to waste energy...thanks... :goatee:

^ 1. What are your eating habits like?

2. You do know you also need to lift weights to build muscle to speed your metabolism right??

with respect to my eating habits, i honestly had cut down on my food intake...i eat a cup of rice in the morning with whatever they had prepared to go with it, usually no lunch or 2 bananas, and very minimal or no dinner at all too...which is a drastic change to how i usually eat before...lately, the most that i take in is water...i could consume twice the required 8 glasses of water daily...(by the way, would those protein shakes help me loose weight by substituting it for my meal)...seldom do i consume snacks and if ever i do i go for a pack of oatfiber skyflakes..

1. You are starving yourself... not the best thing to do for losing weight

2. Its lose not loose

3. plase scroll back I posted a "for beginner" thread here

4. where are you located so I can point you to a good gym

:goatee: thanks for the input sir...in as much as i would want to eat i just dont have the appetite to eat anymore...thats why i eat that way...and that is why i also thought of taking those protein shakes to supplement my lack of food intake (so long as it doesnt contribute to my gain in weight)...i am located along marcos highway along the antipolo marikina area...thanks again for all the info... :goatee:

1. You are starving yourself... not the best thing to do for losing weight

2. Its lose not loose

3. plase scroll back I posted a "for beginner" thread here

4. where are you located so I can point you to a good gym

:goatee: thanks for the input sir...in as much as i would want to eat i just dont have the appetite to eat anymore...thats why i eat that way...and that is why i also thought of taking those protein shakes to supplement my lack of food intake (so long as it doesnt contribute to my gain in weight)...i am located along marcos highway along the antipolo marikina area...thanks again for all the info... :goatee:

Next, are you already working out??

You need to eat to make sure your body will not go on "survival mode"

I have a client who comes from de la paz

:goatee: no formal workouts for me sir...although i regularly jog for an hour, i dont usually lift weights...i do eat during breakfast, and at least eat properly during sunday mornings... :goatee:

Next, are you already working out??

You need to eat to make sure your body will not go on "survival mode"

I have a client who comes from de la paz

hi guys.. ive tried HERBALIFE.. and i lost 14 pounds in just 1 and a half months. eto yung link http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/2265567/SLIM+DOWN+the+easiest+way+without+affecting+your+HEALTH!+choose+HERBALIFE+now!

product ako ng herbalife, nagoofer pa sila ng 30 day money back guarantee.

sobrang healthy ng shakes nila, and di ako nagkasakit when i was using herbalife.

so guys kung gusto niyo itry to just contact me..=) 09274007166. tulungan ko kayo.

ang kagandahan sa product nila, hindi mo kailangan magwork out. the best din para sa mga tamad. pero pwede mo rin sabayan ng work out para mas mabilis ang results.:)

Edited by angelixiouszz

:goatee: no formal workouts for me sir...although i regularly jog for an hour, i dont usually lift weights...i do eat during breakfast, and at least eat properly during sunday mornings... :goatee:

You'll actually improve more if you started lifting weights

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fatburners are actually effective especially when its accompanied with a smart and consistent exercise and diet. I've started working our already and I'm using Xenadrine. I take creatine during workouts for more power and I take at least 4-cups of my protein drink during training days. The hard part here is the diet and motivating myself. .

• 2 weeks later...

The safe and proven way to lose/gain weight is here. Featured in Philippine Star. To gain weight, you must drink it after meals or freeze it like iced candy and serve as dessert. Available in vanilla and strawberry flavor.

Product imported from US. Potency guatanteed. BFAD approved. Not like some cheapo china made slimming/weight gain product that you are not certain of the side effects..

link:

http://fitandhealthy143.blogspot.com/2010/07/win-battle-of-bulge-with-nutritious.html

"A great-tasting, low-glycemic meal replacement drink, Nutrimeal contains quality protein, carbohydrates, fats, dietary fiber, and micronutrients needed by the body on a daily basis. Each serving contains eight grams of dietary fiber, which can help maintain a good digestion, healthy heart, and sound circulatory system."

PM me or txt 09228013255 and look for jane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

plan to buy fat burner pills today...my friend told me LIPO 6...meron daw sa st.francis at may tingi sila (can buy piece/s)...

Nag-ggym ako (twice a week, mostly cardio )and boxing (once a week)...

Is it safe to use LIPO 6 nowadays? Thanks for your expert advise.

I'm using XtremeSlim Hardcore, which after using it, ito ang napansin ko

1. Parang di ka napapagod, I usually jog (cross-trainer) pagka gising and then weights ng konti then off to work

2. parang lagi kang busog though para ka naman addict sa tubig. sa ngayon okay lang sa akin ang sandwich sa breakfast and lunch (brown bread with pressed beef, lady's choice sandwich spread and a slice of cheese)Dinner is with rice

3. Maybe insonmia, pero if i do jog in the morning masarap ang tulog ko sa gabi so im sure about insomnia

4. Para akong naliligo sa pawis every after the jogging session

5. i lost 5 kgs in two months, mabagal pero im happy with it, two months since i started using it

• 2 weeks later...