Fat Burners And Diet Pills

@olympus so after ng initial na 3400 +1700 ang mga following na month is 1700 nalang ang babayaran? bukod po sa mga gym equipments ano po ba meron sa eclipse? like sauna yung ganun. then sir paano po ba papunta dyan? from MRT shaw. and what time ang open and close.

iba pong thread to eh....may sariling thread sila

@olympus so after ng initial na 3400 +1700 ang mga following na month is 1700 nalang ang babayaran? bukod po sa mga gym equipments ano po ba meron sa eclipse? like sauna yung ganun. then sir paano po ba papunta dyan? from MRT shaw. and what time ang open and close.

bro please post it sa eclipse thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm currently using lipo6x din and it seems to help. losing around 2-3 lbs a week pero kasama gym (3-4 times a week) and diet although not too strict. it does give you an energy boost so it helps when doing cardio sa gym. I like it better than hydroxycut kasi sa hydroxycut, I used to get headaches a few hours after taking it. I plan to stop din after a finish up the lipo6x bottle since you don't want to be dependent on these diet pills din.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally, got the time to go to Cash and Carry.

Nakabili na ako ng Lipo 6x. Kaso lang paguwi ko, nabasa ko n "Do not take within 6 hours of sleep". e lagi pong 5-6 hours lang tulog ko araw araw. ano po ba effect pag uminom ako nito kahit 6 hours lang yung tulog?

TIA

Nakabili na ako ng Lipo 6x. Kaso lang paguwi ko, nabasa ko n "Do not take within 6 hours of sleep". e lagi pong 5-6 hours lang tulog ko araw araw. ano po ba effect pag uminom ako nito kahit 6 hours lang yung tulog?

TIA

San ka dun nakabili & howmuch id it cost you? tia

TIA

do not take within 6 hours of sleep means that the drug will take effect within 6 hours. you shouldnt take it 6 hours BEFORE you go to sleep.itd prolly be best, taken when you wake up. i actually dont know that drug. just interpreting. so if you usually sleep around midnight, this is best taken before 6 pm.

huhm... diet pills.. ive heard that zhen de shou works wonders. and its not expensive. its like 250 for 10 caps and u take it once a day. if you have a weak heart tho, you shouldnt take it. it acts like a stimulant. so basically, tachycardia, tachypnea. it will affect sleep din regardless of the time you drink it. ive taken like 15 caps or so. ive lost four pounds. no diet, no exercise..so if youre masipag and you can diet and work out while takin this, youll lose weight faster pa. side effect, i sleep only every other day. so basically, i sleep for a good 5 hours.. even 7 if im lucky then i stay awake for the next 40 or so hours. then i sleep again. thats how its been with me since i took the drug... been palpitating din a lot. but it works.

do not take within 6 hours of sleep means that the drug will take effect within 6 hours. you shouldnt take it 6 hours BEFORE you go to sleep.itd prolly be best, taken when you wake up. i actually dont know that drug. just interpreting. so if you usually sleep around midnight, this is best taken before 6 pm.

huhm... diet pills.. ive heard that zhen de shou works wonders. and its not expensive. its like 250 for 10 caps and u take it once a day. if you have a weak heart tho, you shouldnt take it. it acts like a stimulant. so basically, tachycardia, tachypnea. it will affect sleep din regardless of the time you drink it. ive taken like 15 caps or so. ive lost four pounds. no diet, no exercise..so if youre masipag and you can diet and work out while takin this, youll lose weight faster pa. side effect, i sleep only every other day. so basically, i sleep for a good 5 hours.. even 7 if im lucky then i stay awake for the next 40 or so hours. then i sleep again. thats how its been with me since i took the drug... been palpitating din a lot. but it works.

Thanks for clearing this up. :thumbsupsmiley: