Fat Burners And Diet Pills

I have many friends that tried herbal life products and lose a weight. But of course, hindi ka papayat ng walang exercise. Most effective is 30% diet 70% exercise to keep you healthy. Although ako hindi ako gumamit ng supplements and diet pills before nung nag reduce ako ng weight, kinaya ko 2 and a half months from 89 to 72 Kilos with just exercise and diet. Kumakaen paren ako ng marami but I do eat big meals on morning, moderate on lunch and a little on evening. Pero mahirap i maintain kaya eto, mataba uli ako haha. Best parin is you build muscles that will help you burn calories mas madali bumalik in shape if you have muscles, not necessarily yung nag puputukan.

I disagree herbal life gamit ko, and tried to keep the program without workouts and it works. From 85 , down to 78 in just 21 days.

I disagree herbal life gamit ko, and tried to keep the program without workouts and it works. From 85 , down to 78 in just 21 days.

Good for you then, but for some extent, may mga foods ka nang hindi makaen sometimes dahil makakasira ng program. And for a healthier body you also need to exercise. Once you build up muscles, tutulong sya to burn fats at kahit d ka nag eexercise nagpapataas ng metabolism yun. At mas ma energized ang body mo. Well, ill emphasize nalang na most effect ang diet with exercise than diet alone. But kung ano yung kaya nyo at less hassle then yun ang gawin :)

Good for you then, but for some extent, may mga foods ka nang hindi makaen sometimes dahil makakasira ng program. And for a healthier body you also need to exercise. Once you build up muscles, tutulong sya to burn fats at kahit d ka nag eexercise nagpapataas ng metabolism yun. At mas ma energized ang body mo. Well, ill emphasize nalang na most effect ang diet with exercise than diet alone. But kung ano yung kaya nyo at less hassle then yun ang gawin :)

eto lang yan,

what methods that are effective to one may not be effective for all.

Lets say Creatine may have a side effect on me but not to you.

Squats maybe more effective to you but not to me.

eto lang yan,

Squats maybe more effective to you but not to me.

sir exercise is best for everyone (talking about a healthier lifestyle) hindi yan case to case basis unless you will include those who are physically incapable of doing it. But if you insists sticking on what you believe in, its up to you. Im just suggesting and giving facts.

Edited by MrCPA

eto lang yan,

True, it's not for everyone though FOR ME, it's gonna be difficult to maintain weight loss if you'd become dependent on these pills.

sir exercise is best for everyone (talking about a healthier lifestyle) hindi yan case to case basis unless you will include those who are physically incapable of doing it. But if you insists sticking on what you believe in, its up to you. Im just suggesting and giving facts.

Yeah, nothing beats hard work and discipline :D

Agree with Coffeeholic and MrCPA. For long term weight loss and good health, it is best to have regular exercise and good diet. Herbal pills might work in the short term in weight loss, but the bigger goal is to have good health. Being thin and sedentary is as bad as being a bit overweight and active.

Agree with Coffeeholic and MrCPA. For long term weight loss and good health, it is best to have regular exercise and good diet. Herbal pills might work in the short term in weight loss, but the bigger goal is to have good health. Being thin and sedentary is as bad as being a bit overweight and active.

+1 on this. Pills are for short term. Once you stopped it you will be back to your old self (considering same eating habits as a factor). While if you have build muscles, it will help you burn more fats, and it is easier to bounce back if you gained some weight eventually. You really need to work hard and be disciplined as Coffeeholic has mentioned :D You will feel it too. Mas matagal tumaba ang naka build na ng muscles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...