Fat Burners And Diet Pills

ok and effective ba ang fitrum?

kahit anung fat burner if walang discipline sa nutrition, wala din effect. instead of focusing on which fat burners to take, why not just focus on improving your eating habits. peace. you dont need fat burners. they are costly and dangerous.

managed to get my hands on some ephedrine tabs.. cost 50 per tab.. tried it out kanina... whooooo baby... am on a diet scheme too... im working under the premisa na basta i burn more than i eat, period.... :D started biking to and from work... then pag dating sa bhay, work out ng 5 x 5.... ill tell you guys if it works... but the ephedrine is something else... hits nice and clean... better than clen... took out rice from my diet... trying to curb my sugar binge... cleaning out my diet... shet hirap... goal is 40 pounds in 4 months... im in two weeks...

taking reductyl now. pero napasama saken kasi nahilo ako. sabi ng doc wala na daw akong enough sugar sa katawan. d2 kasi sa sg kelangan doctor's prescription don. kaya lang ung doc nde namna ako tiningnan. so nung ngpatingin ako ult iiling iling na lang ung bagong doc. dapat daw kasi pinapaalam sa patient ung proper diet. so now sabi nya ito dapat order 1.exercise 2. proper diet 3. diet pills.

where does one get this Ephedrine?

thanks peeps.... gusto ko lang i-try. i've change my eating lifestyle na eh. and added physical activities na din. basketball, badminton, biking.

where sana and how much itong ephedrine.... salamat! :)

grey market sha available. I'll suggest another alternative, maybe you can try thermorexin instead. I have some bottles left if you want one.

thermorexin... aint that just another one of them thermogenic stacks?

ephedrine is pretty strong though... i only recommend it for people who know how to pace themselves properly... scary siya to a certain extent and it can really lead you to bad crashes if not watched carefuly.

thermorexin... aint that just another one of them thermogenic stacks?

ephedrine is pretty strong though... i only recommend it for people who know how to pace themselves properly... scary siya to a certain extent and it can really lead you to bad crashes if not watched carefuly.

Its cheaper as compared to its other counterparts, and also has nootropics.

I agree Ephedrine is useful, but ive it to people who don't know how to use ti and youre asking for trouble

products containing ephedrine have been banned in the US and europe, and i don't recommend that you take it...

it is effective, but it harms your body...i personally would not risk it until more research is done...

i saw this new product being endorsed by valerie concepcion...slenda...puede din daw pang lalaki...all natural daw eh...

i will be trying it soon...ang sabi lang sa akin, don't expect immediate effects...simply because you did not immediately get fat naman...tama nga naman...hehe...

i've done some research on the net about yung main ingredient niya - resveratrol (hirap i spell)...positive naman ang test results niya...eh tapos all natural...tingnan natin kung umepekto...

ok and effective ba ang fitrum?

i've taken fitrum for about 3 months...sorry but no effect...i maintained my "controlled" diet, and i exercise regularly...no added benefits sa akin...hindi ako nag decrease ng weight nor did i feel lighter...

ang target ko naman is not to lose weight kasi nagggym ako...but to get leaner...

masubukan ng tong kay valerie concepcion...baka maging "sexy" din ako...LOL!!!

recent studies have indicated that aspartame is not good for you...

read this on a website...dr mercola...googlel niyo na lang tapos search aspartame...nakakatakot!

thanks! lahat ata ng diet sodas dito pinas may aspertame kasi. when i talked to my nutrtionist friend, cancerous nga daw...

i've taken fitrum for about 3 months...sorry but no effect...i maintained my "controlled" diet, and i exercise regularly...no added benefits sa akin...hindi ako nag decrease ng weight nor did i feel lighter...

ang target ko naman is not to lose weight kasi nagggym ako...but to get leaner...

masubukan ng tong kay valerie concepcion...baka maging "sexy" din ako...LOL!!!

yeah! valerie whew! sana mga 5 minutes yung commercial na yun... hehehehe!!!

Hey guys, i recently just started taking Hyderoxycut hardcore mga 2 weeks. lost about 2 lbs. i hit the gym daily. i will update you on the results.

Also, i won a pharmaceutical company. I've asked our chemist to formulate for us something like f*trum, only with higher dose of L-carnetine. mahal kasi raw mats nun kaya tinitipid nila LC. Magpapagawa ako ng high dose nun with green tea just for us. :)

also for those who wants sample of GREENWHITE L-glutathione, we could do meet ups in Alabang. i give 1 bottle, 30 capsules. libre nyo lang ako tea sa starbucks. im giving away 100 bottles this month. Text me, okay. tell me you saw this post in MTC. 09279930825

i want to try zca stack, anyone here ever tried it before?

i'm currently on thermorexin and glucophase xr but i'm bloated when i take them

and i want that caffeine to amp me up before my workout...something thermorexin doesn't have

can i stack t-rex, glucophase xr (i'm about to change that to glucorell xr) and zca stack together?

on the t-rex label, it also suggests taking Levorex in combo. any input on Levorex?

i want to try zca stack, anyone here ever tried it before?

i'm currently on thermorexin and glucophase xr but i'm bloated when i take them

and i want that caffeine to amp me up before my workout...something thermorexin doesn't have

can i stack t-rex, glucophase xr (i'm about to change that to glucorell xr) and zca stack together?

on the t-rex label, it also suggests taking Levorex in combo. any input on Levorex?

Isuggest you try Lipo-6 or Lipo-6x