Fat Burners And Diet Pills

@wowiezzzy: P1800 yung thermorexin (according to the guy who manned the counter at Eclipse), so malamang mas mura pa yun kung may makukuhan ka sa mga nagtitinda ng PX goods...

thermorexin is excusively available in Eclipse, so to get one, you either have to be a member or employee of the staff or know one.

Another myth proliferated on the supplement companies. I myself and several people i knw have managed to build muscle and lean out as well without eating that much protein. In reality, if you eat a lot of food, you will already get more than enough protein by default. Excss protein turns to fat and can also be harmful to the kidneys.

These products work, but nothing magical. Hydroxycut and lipo 6 are overhyped and overpriced. Thermorexin is a better and cheaper alternative but as always, remember that these will not work if you don't eat properly and exercise. If you're interested in thermorexin, just let me know

hmm, i just searched the net for this product and the ingredients look promising..how much?

thanks

Another myth proliferated on the supplement companies. I myself and several people i knw have managed to build muscle and lean out as well without eating that much protein. In reality, if you eat a lot of food, you will already get more than enough protein by default. Excss protein turns to fat and can also be harmful to the kidneys.

These products work, but nothing magical. Hydroxycut and lipo 6 are overhyped and overpriced. Thermorexin is a better and cheaper alternative but as always, remember that these will not work if you don't eat properly and exercise. If you're interested in thermorexin, just let me know

PM me naman yung price ng thermorexin...thanks :)

one of the factors why we get sick is because of being overweight or obese...

the best way to lose that extra pounds

first is changing your lifestyle

second is have a regular exercise

third is eating foods that are high in fiber and protein

and of course Herbalife....

Liking the Thermorexin Olympus here recommended. Not feeling jittery at all.

I just got my Yohimburn ES and will be trying that tonight.

anyone here tried YES yet?

Liking the Thermorexin Olympus here recommended. Not feeling jittery at all.

I just got my Yohimburn ES and will be trying that tonight.

anyone here tried YES yet?

Mam Hotlips kanino nyo nakuha Yohimburn?

I ordered it online from Proflex sports...pinakamura dun when I was looking around.

I just applied it on my stomach and my arms (my trouble areas) like 20 mins ago and I'm about to do my workout.

I don't know if I put too much or what but I've got a mean headache now. Let me try and see if my headache goes away

by working it out.

i have read an article somewhere on the net that says that ephedrine is the main ingredient in fat burners that burns fat, but it also said that its not a good substance, anyway i have tried hydroxycut a long time ago and i really think that fat burners are just fad. during those time i did regular weight training but no cardio, and a not so strict diet . i reall didnt see a big improvement on my body.

after that i tried doing a strict diet, i listed all the food i ate, i chose what to eat and counted the calories that i have taken in. i also did regular weight training and some cardio already, the effect on my body was really good i really trimmed down. plus i also did take whey protein!

i think id prefer taking whey protein as a supplement and do strict dieting.add regular exercise to it. this really works for me..as for fat burners , i really think we dont need it to loose weight. we really just have to be sensitive and observant with how our body reacts to different methods of loosing weight. what works for me may not work for others! :hypocritesmiley:

IMO its really different when your on thermogenics either with stimulant or stimulant free, but yes you are right you can loose a lot of weight and keep it without such.

But theres a point when your been dieting enough have a good meal plan for the day and has a regular routine that you can't seem to loose or add more separation to your muscles hence beeing shredded now heres the need for fat burners. It can give you that extra energy and some spark in your metabolism that you can not achieve when your thermogenic free. With such supplement combined with everything you have said you will really see the difference, But still you should NOT rely on fatburners alone its just there for support on your routine and diet and just gives you that extra push And it looses its effectivity with the longer length of time your using it so the need for cycling comes in hand. You really gotta read up on what your gonna take to use it on its full potential and see the results you wanna see.

Now im changing my cardio to HIIT hopefully see the REAL fat burning capability of my fat burner.

i have read an article somewhere on the net that says that ephedrine is the main ingredient in fat burners that burns fat, but it also said that its not a good substance, anyway i have tried hydroxycut a long time ago and i really think that fat burners are just fad. during those time i did regular weight training but no cardio, and a not so strict diet . i reall didnt see a big improvement on my body.

after that i tried doing a strict diet, i listed all the food i ate, i chose what to eat and counted the calories that i have taken in. i also did regular weight training and some cardio already, the effect on my body was really good i really trimmed down. plus i also did take whey protein!

i think id prefer taking whey protein as a supplement and do strict dieting.add regular exercise to it. this really works for me..as for fat burners , i really think we dont need it to loose weight. we really just have to be sensitive and observant with how our body reacts to different methods of loosing weight. what works for me may not work for others! :hypocritesmiley:

Theres nothing wrong with ephedrine, its wrong when people overdose because they take more than what is prescribed.

saw in wikipedia too. is this true?

The artificial sweetener aspartame has been the subject of a vigorous public controversy regarding its safety and the circumstances around its approval. A few studies have recommended further investigation into the possible connection between aspartame and diseases such as brain tumors, brain lesions, and lymphoma.[1][2][3] These findings, combined with alleged conflicts of interest in the approval process, have engendered vocal activism regarding the possible risks of aspartame.[4][5]