Latest Gadgets U Have Bought ?

I recently bought a WATCHPHONE from Singapore. Yup! It's a watch with a SIM slot and memory card. Can be used for calling, texting and with its cable can be used as a storage device. It has a slot for T-flash (micro SD) capable up to 4 GB (one that I tried). It also has a camera (don't expect it to be good though) and an MP3 player which can be played and heard thru its speaker or a headset that comes with it. May bluetooth and charger ding kasama. Pangit lang yung bluettoth kasi bumibitaw. But with my Jabra 8040, this gadget is outstanding!

Guys,

To make your posting efforts worthwhile, please abide by the MTC rules on board usage. We cannot post images in sizes that are more than 640x480 pixels.

For your guidance, please refer to the Board Guidelines & Usage Policy and Frequently Asked Questions threads.

If you need help in resizing your pics, please refer to the How To Resize Pics thread.

Thank you and happy posting!

• 3 weeks later...

on eBay: pre-owned Globe Visibility prepaid kit (less than 1 month used, receipt intact)

I noticed that whenever I am browsing and pages where actively loading sumasakay siya sa HSDPA pero kapag natigil ang pag-load ng page at natengga sandali bumababa ng WCDMA..

Downloads are very fast..with my download accelerator on I can download simultaneously two >100MB files in 15 minutes give and take..pero uploads are slow..

best to surf/download early morning till 10-11am..