Latest Gadgets U Have Bought ?

swapped my P990i with a Samsung U600 (2gb) last week... great deal! the U600 amazes me with its features in so thin a phone (some are nonexistent in my P990i smartphone). Sexy phone. Never fails to attract attention. The Softfeel black variant blends well with the black theme.

No 3g and wifi though. But I don't do video calls and I use my ultraportable Asus Eee for surfing the net in wifi hotspots ^_^

After almost 2 years of contemplation, I decided to splurge and give myself an early bday gift.. a PSP slim, with a 4 gig memory.. Right now, my wife's complaining because it has been keeping myself busy since I bought it.. Haay! Dagdag ito sa mga hobbies ko.. I actually wanted to buy an IPod, but decided to buy this instead.. Di lang songs pwede download eh.. At malaki talaga ang screen.. Do I recommend this? I do.. Yun nga lang I feel old coz I feel that I am not interested in RPGs anymore..hehehe.. More of fight stuff, basketball (nba), and racing na lang.. Just to relax and forget my problems.. hahaha...

Edited by revi
Guest Dennis®

bought myself a samsung D880 duos. nothing fancy with the phone but it sure beats the burden of carrying two phones all the time. :P

1. lg viewty... recommend... hmm.... nde ko masabi kasi kala ko talaga me wifi to. sabi din nung ngtitinda. was supposed to be getting htc pero kasi walang white so eto na lang kinuha ko. in fairness, ang dami mo pwedeng magawa. automatic ang gprs so kumusta na lang ung bill ko next month. its also 5mp. iniisip ko nde ko na lang palitan bgay ko na lang sa bro ko sa pinas kasi sa pinas namna nde uso ung wifi puro camera lang. so ok na din to. :)

sana lumabas na lg prada 2... 5mp, wifi, 8 gb. nde ko na hintayin iphone. sa kanila na touchflo non. hehe!

2. ibm lenovo x61... recommended... hmmm... nde ko din masabi. if youre really mobile maybe kasi sobrang gaan and liit nya. nde ko lang talaga sya trip kasi walang bluetooth, cd rom. sana me sapat na datung sa susunod na IT show para bili me ulit compaq and lcd monitor.

• 1 month later...