Latest Gadgets U Have Bought ?

• 2 weeks later...

Sennheiser PMX 80 sport II for jogging... it will NEVER fall off accidentally even if you tried to make it do so. panalo pantakbo. sound quality is better on most in-ears, but you don't want in-ears when you're jogging. the ones i bought do not isolate ambient sound, so panalo talaga. the color is a bit bold (orange), but overall, a good buy.

PS 3 with matching Sony Bravia TV

inlcuding

Bluray - Terminator Salvation

Bluray - Spiderman 3

Bluray - Final Fantasy Advent Children Limited Edition

PS3 Game - Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

PS3 Game - HAWX

PS3 Game - Resistance 2

DVD - Initial D

DVD - Appleseed EX MACHINA

Edited by l3v3l
  • 1 month later...

Acer Aspire Z5610

All-in-one Desktop PC

http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Acer-Aspire-Z5610-U9072-All-in-One-PC-with-Multitouch.jpg

Specifications:

Intel Pentium Dual-Core, 2.6 GHz

Installed memory 3GB

Total Hard-drive capacity 320 GB x2

Optical Drive Model SuperMulti Double-Layer Drive

Optical Drive Type DVD±RW

Card Reader Slot for Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO Duo

MultiMedia Card (MMC), SD Card, SDHC Card

23" Touch screen display w/ max resolution 1920 x 1080, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570

Modem / Networking

* Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)

* Wireless Ethernet - 300 Mbps IEEE802.11 Draft N

Included devices Integrated Webcam

Interface connection

* USB - Universal Serial Bus (front) (x2)

* USB - Universal Serial Bus (rear) (x4)

* eSATA

* RF input for built-in TV tuner

* Stereo output & mic input (right side)

bought from ACER Megamall comes w/ free Canon IP1980 printer.

Pros: big multi-touch screen, nice graphics cards, small footprint. cool aps (OS: Win7 Home Premium 64-bit)

Cons: clunky wireless keyboard and mouse, looks cheap! no built-in BT transceiver, slow recovery program.

if only HP TouchSmart is available i would opt for that model, touchscreen AiOPCs from MSI, ASUS, Dell not big enuff. Closes counterpart is from Lenovo but doesn't come w/ touchscreen model.

Overall good PC for my folks at home. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by cool_as_ice

E-Ten x800. this is a taiwan-made cellphone with sirf star III. it runs windows mobile 6.5 os, which means win pc 2003 applications and games won't run with it (damn, can't play my perennial favaorite Taipan here, huhuhu). no tears really 'cause it's everything you could ask for in a smartphone-pda (windows mobile excel, word and powerpoint are all included, and so is adobe reader). i hate its 2.5mm earphone jack (why not make all jacks 3.5mm? hmp) and its bluish camera shots, pero buti na lang geo-tagged na siya. and at P 10k it's a steal

now tweaking the gprs settings with this phone is kinda terse, no globe customer service is kind enough to help me so i made its gprs work by myself thru lots of luck and tsamba.

my version 1 i-pod shuffle finally died (from jogging sweat most likely) and i had to replace it.

since the new ipod shuffle was too impractical (you can only switch tracks via its earphones) and the other versions were too hi-tech (LCD screens are accidents waiting to happen) .. i took my business to sony and got me a 4GB walkman NWZ B143 for 5,000 php (rounded off)

http://www.interweb.in/attachments/other-gadget/33686d1256188132-sony-walkman-nwz-b143-sony-walkman-nwz-b143.jpg

its pretty simple and works as how a "basic jogging mp3 player should" namely:

1.) simple controls (shuffle option is a must, and Sony doesnt fail)

2.) very little features (it has a radio and voice recorder, both of which i find useless)

3.) no parts to break (it has some LCD screen but its so small, its negligible)

4.) small and light

5.) easy to upload songs (sony is good here cause you can drag and drop stuff here via windows explorer)

the downsides of this thing are:

1.) will only work with ORIGINAL pc's. yes, screw sony cause this thing will only connect with my mom's dell and my sisters fujitsu laptops. the good thing though is that at least it gets to charge (but not connect) with generic/assembled PC systems. i can forgive it because im the type of "upload once, and thats it" kinda guy.

2.) volume is too low.

will i recommend it?

-NO. find a better one. if i had the chance to do it all again... ill probably get an ipod nano, eventhough it has an LCD screen to break ... at least it has better support and would probably connect with generic PC systems. i do hope they have a "drag and drop" option this time, because if they dont... im probably gonna go back to sony

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been able to buy some stuff recently. So far, this is the last gadget I splurged my money on a few months ago.

Logitech V550 Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks

http://www.logitech.com/repository/1775/png/14729.1.0.png http://www.logitech.com/repository/2807/png/19661.1.0.png http://www.logitech.com/repository/2807/png/19663.1.0.png

Kinda pricey for a mouse but worth your money when it comes to quality. This one is handy especially when you're always on the go.

Edited by charmingcindy26