What's Your Video Card?

saan comparable ang x1800gto? i have 6800 LE (naduling ako sa specs kaya nabili ko instead of 6600 GT :( )

awwww.... a X1800GTO is now just around 6.2k :D LOL :D Uber uber cheap :D while the X1900GT is just 13.5k :D

@Mik8

Get the 7600/7900 series :D As much as possible, stay away from 7800 series :D Or, if you want a cheap counterpart for 7900GT, go for X1900GT :D

ATTN: PC Tech Gurus

I don't know if this is the right forum for this query but since we're into the topic of videocards, now more popularly known as "GPUs", I'd like to ask you for a second opinion. I am currently looking for a good Crossfire or SLI-Ready GPU with a PhP6000 butdget or so. What graphics card would you recommend and why?

I've tried the Nvidias before but I' planning to give ATI a shot this time. Any suggestions?

^^ Nvidia only has ONE driver for most of their GeForce videocards.

http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

I just bought an ATI x800GTO :cool: It is probably the best "bang for the buck" videocard if you're still stuck with AGP. It's the only 12 pipeline (unlockable to 16!) AGP card that I know of which sells for less than $130! I got mine from newegg.com

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/9321/im000027ov0.jpg

^^ Nvidia only has ONE driver for most of their GeForce videocards.

http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

I just bought an ATI x800GTO :cool: It is probably the best "bang for the buck" videocard if you're still stuck with AGP. It's the only 12 pipeline (unlockable to 16!) AGP card that I know of which sells for less than $130! I got mine from newegg.com

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/9321/im000027ov0.jpg

Only 1 Driver? but which? When I got in to the site, there is an options to let me choose, I dont know what to choose from GeForce and TNT2?

GeForce Go 7 Series?

Quadro? or

RIVA 128 / 128ZX

Well My Video Card is NVIDIA GeForce 5500 256mb

Which one? please help?

:)

"Cheap?"

Sorry dude tagal ko nagintay mag mura yan eh from 35k kaya ngayon ko lang nabili

at di po X1900GT vid card ko its XTX VIVO po and its still in over 25k po price nya

May pera ka kasi...

SORRY! Ganda kasi PC mo eh at mayaman ka

Please lang po sana dont put negative comments sa board para ka kasing sobrang yaman dre

@ MODS

paki sabihan naman tong taong tong cheeskeso

dami ko na rin nakitang pakikipag sagutan sa ibang members sa boards dahil sa mga negative comments nya

To count the members I had arguments with... 1 :D

I never commented against your vc :D I even liked it, I just stated that the X1800GTO's price dropped, as well as the X1900GT (that includes the X1900XT :D), but I never commented against negatively against your upgrade (specifically your video card).

As I was looking at my reply over your upgrade, I think the part "awwwww...." made it quite negative, it was an intention to praise your upgrade, not look down at it :D The price mention was to show people that ATI is having price drops for their Video card line up :D

Anyway, I'd like to say sorry to Jepoy for the confusion/misinterpretation :D

saan comparable ang x1800gto? i have 6800 LE (naduling ako sa specs kaya nabili ko instead of 6600 GT :( )

Well, the X1800GTO is comparable with the 7600GT, and X1800GTO is considered to be a better long term solution because of the number of pipelines they have :D

@xJepoyx

One last "hirit" :D Uber uber cheap is comparing the price of Woody-san (TPC price which is 6.2k) compared to a local store price (and also knowing dealer's price :D) around SRP 10k :D Comparing that, it is really uber cheap :D

Well, the X1800GTO is comparable with the 7600GT, and X1800GTO is considered to be a better long term solution because of the number of pipelines they have :D

@xJepoyx

One last "hirit" :D Uber uber cheap is comparing the price of Woody-san (TPC price which is 6.2k) compared to a local store price (and also knowing dealer's price :D) around SRP 10k :D Comparing that, it is really uber cheap :D

May I know how many pipelines does the x1800gto has? Thanks.

I used to have an nvidia geforce 6800 vanilla... after a year it blacked out. warranty is overdue but i asked for a reconsideration. i left it for 3 weeks and when it came back it's already an nvidia geforce 7800gs w/ another 6months distro warranty! i added 1K for the upgrade and 500 for the wonderful service.

surprisingly, blacked out again in less than a week. i got the replacement after 3 days. now i'm still using it (for more than 3 months already).

pretty satisfied. high framerate. can cope with high end games such as FEAR.

I used to have an nvidia geforce 6800 vanilla... after a year it blacked out. warranty is overdue but i asked for a reconsideration. i left it for 3 weeks and when it came back it's already an nvidia geforce 7800gs w/ another 6months distro warranty! i added 1K for the upgrade and 500 for the wonderful service.

surprisingly, blacked out again in less than a week. i got the replacement after 3 days. now i'm still using it (for more than 3 months already).

pretty satisfied. high framerate. can cope with high end games such as FEAR.

wow... good thing you're getting good customer support... san shop mo binili yan??? VILLMAN??? PC OPTIONS??? info naman...

Am really interested with a PCI-E model as i am planning to setup a new rig....

TY

what's the best value video card in town? please advise, I want to buy one.

If your budget is around 5k, go for a 7300GT with 256mb 128bit interface. It is faster than a 6600GT. If you have 8-9k to spend, 7600GT 256mb 128bit interface. 7900GT 256mb 256bit for 15k if your a hardcore game but price conscious. :D

If your budget is around 5k, go for a 7300GT with 256mb 128bit interface. It is faster than a 6600GT. If you have 8-9k to spend, 7600GT 256mb 128bit interface. 7900GT 256mb 256bit for 15k if your a hardcore game but price conscious. :D

I read in "xtremesystems" that there are problems related to 7900GT, & they suggested 7900GTX (about 25k at PCXpress) or 7950GX2. How true?

goodmorning IT Boys...

i'm looking for a new video card... 10k budget...(maybe more if ok yung card)

256Meg / 128bit or better

any suggestions??? AGP or PCI express???

what brand??? TY

better late than nevah answer

in case di ka pa bumili

agp or pci-e?

u gotta tell us what board u usin first

as for the brand, its just either ati or nvidia, personal preference (lets make it easier, fastest u can get for ur budget)