The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

I saw a red Lancer in the showroom of Diamond Motors Quezon Ave. yesterday.

Looks cool and mean. :thumbsupsmiley:

The headlights reminded me of the old Galant, it really looks mean, while the tail lights looks sporty. :thumbsupsmiley:

The new Lancer has the potential to become no. 1 :thumbsupsmiley: in its class but the problem is their distribution. :thumbsdownsmiley:

I was also there last week to see the new Lancer. I really like this car based on what I saw. Malupit ito! Ang tapang pa tignan! In fact, if I were in the market for a compact, I'd be happy even with just the MX. I agree with your comment about its potential to be #1 in its category. Kesa naman sa bagong Altis na parang rehash lang nung luma and the new Lancer can definitely hold its own against the new Civic by all means.

Sadly, I would have to agree with you also with your last statement. I was in the showroom for a good 15-20 minutes looking at the car. All that time, nobody even bothered to approach me to assist. And it's not like the place was teeming with customers either. Mga ahente naka-upo lang dun at nagkwekwentuhan. Hindi yata sila por siguedo magbenta dahil feeling nila tutal magaling naman yun produkto nila and the units will eventually sell themselves? :thumbsdownsmiley: Ugaling Toyota (try nyo sa Toyota Libis ganyan din).

Edited by Magaling
I was also there last week to see the new Lancer. I really like this car based on what I saw. Malupit ito! Ang tapang pa tignan! In fact, if I were in the market for a compact, I'd be happy even with just the MX. I agree with your comment about its potential to be #1 in its category. Kesa naman sa bagong Altis na parang rehash lang nung luma and the new Lancer can definitely hold its own against the new Civic by all means.

Sadly, I would have to agree with you also with your last statement. I was in the showroom for a good 15-20 minutes looking at the car. All that time, nobody even bothered to approach me to assist. And it's not like the place was teeming with customers either. Mga ahente naka-upo lang dun at nagkwekwentuhan. Hindi yata sila por siguedo magbenta dahil feeling nila tutal magaling naman yun produkto nila and the units will eventually sell themselves? :thumbsdownsmiley: Ugaling Toyota (try nyo sa Toyota Libis ganyan din).

I heard that they only have a limited stocks of the new Lancer here in the Phils. If you're going to order today then you will have to wait for sometime before your unit is delivered. Maybe that's the reason why Mitsubishi sales executives are not aggressive nowadays because of the limited stocks. In the case of the new Altis, they have a lot of stocks but only a few are buying.

Also, I haven't seen any new Lancer on the road. I wonder if anyone has actually bought a Lancer. So, any MTC members out there who is lucky enough to be a proud owner of the new Lancer?

Send naman kayo ng pics and comments on the new Lancer.

Many Thanks

:mtc:

As seen from the Geneve Auto Show last March... Is this the same Lancer you guys are talking about?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3118/2346642208_5677418711.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2292/2346642010_7ebbe840e1.jpg

EvoX wagon.. Accdg sa magazine na nabasa ko lalabas lang yan sa Europe. Too bad so sad...

• 2 weeks later...

Any Mitsubishi Eclipse owners out there?

Does Diamond/Union Motors support this model in terms of parts and service? Also, any advise on alternative service centers and parts suppliers?

Balak ko kasi bumili ng second hand '97 Eclipse gagawin kong toy car. :blush:

I'm planning to buy a '97-'98 Lancer GLXi... Any tips on how to evaluate this car? What should I check? Thanks!

the same as any used car...

a) suspension

B) aircon

c) engine, hoses

d) body

e) electrical

f) papers...

Any Mitsubishi Eclipse owners out there?

Does Diamond/Union Motors support this model in terms of parts and service? Also, any advise on alternative service centers and parts suppliers?

Balak ko kasi bumili ng second hand '97 Eclipse gagawin kong toy car. :blush:

afaik, ElDorado carries parts for the Eclipse so you can get parts from them and have them installed at reputable shops.