Why do guys hurt women physically?

Because some men really do enjoy the simple pleasure of power abuse, treating themselves as gods while their wives as slaves. Well to some of us, enjoying the pleasure of someone getting hurt as a sort of a fetish as well as a great turn on, so to others they then resort in becoming a full pledged saddist.

I know a lot of people who really are a little bit odd.

Then again, sometimes the wife is pushing it, then the guy simply snaps, beats the wife, then gets the children.

I have known a lot of guys out there saying they wont even lay a finger on their gfs or their wives, but after a couple of months, they start abusing their wives with profanities, emotional abusive, verbal abuse then at the end they resort to physical abuse, funny thing is I cant help any of those ladies, because that abusive guy they are with are the ones they chose to be with from the very beginning, so what I did instead was to teach them a couple of tasty defensive moves which they could use if ever their guys act stupid. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There are 3 things you can beat:

> your dick

> your dog

> your wife

- it makes you a sick bastard (except for the dick part, it makes us men :goatee: )

There is one thing you cannot beat:

> A BLOWJOB

Why guys hurt women? Dr Phil says you have been psychologically abused, been brought up in an abusive home. Baka idol mo rin si manny pacquiao. Or you have a pretty short temper, quick to anger with a light hand.

I never hurt my women physically. The only spanking they will get is in the butt and that's to improve sensation. :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest bleeding_angel
There are 3 things you can beat:

> your dick

> your dog

> your wife

im sorry but i dont get your post... are you saying you CAN beat the ones listed?

im hoping it's a typo.

Edited by bleeding_angel

I think because it takes a hundreds of muscles to frown but it only takes four muscles to raise a hand and deliver the punch. But I also know a better way, just take your woman to bed and it will only take one erect muscle to let her experience hell on earth. :blush:

• 1 month later...

There are lots of reasons, none of them good enough.

He may be insecure, and it's basically his way of asserting ownership and authority over the hapless female. What makes it worse is that Philippine society attaches little stigma over such cowardly acts. Some even take it as normal "lambingan." :(

Simply sad.

• 2 months later...

Based on the ones I know, there's something seriously wrong with these guys. I could be friends with them but I pity their partners. They usually show extreme remorse after. The usual excuse they give when you confront them is that they don't know what came over them. It's either they hit or they throw things at or they grasp so hard to cause bruises. This behavior usually spills over towards the children as well. It's a sickness I think.

Guys who hit women are SICK!!! Bunch of losers! Wala magawang mabuti sa mundo. Even if I'm really really pissed off with my ex's or now with my wife, kahit anong galit. I'll never hit a woman. Ever! Barilin ko na lang! hehehe! Joke lang! Ang lalaking nananakit ng babae ay dapat ipako sa KRUS!

Edited by chikongbulok