Kissing On The First Date

it depends on the situation...if you really like the girl and the situation merits for passionate kissing then you can go for it but for me...i would go for the gentleman effect...sa cheek muna to show her that you really respect her :thumbsupsmiley: just be sure na karesperespeto ung ka date nyo :thumbsupsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a confusing situation here maybe any of you can suggest/feedback. :blush:

I have been seeing this chick a little bit under three weeks now. We kiss occassionally, mostly quick ones, and we do hold hands or her holding my arm in public. We did admit that we both like each other but she wants to take her time to decide that indeed we are "IT". Well, I agreed since I think she is worth waiting for. She is in a bit conservative type but I am getting mix signals. Is this chick for real? There are still girls like this? :wub:

Oh by the way, she has a lot of admirers but I'm the only one she really goes out with. The rest, they have to court her at home B)

my opinion? she's just wondering how far you can go.pashy effect lang yan! and most girls are narcissist talaga, she may become your gf in the future but she wont let go of her admirers.SERIOUSLY a girl conservative kissing on a first date? and follow up kisses, cupping breasts? i dont think so! the girl is mixed up, trying to be coy and trying to be who's she's not...trying to be goody goody..and so are most of the women in the philippines, there's no such thing as conservative as a person who's a protestant. period. My boyfriend is a protestant! that girl isnt for real. which reminds me, you can check her out at home and see for yourself. Check out her mom too, She'll end up just like her when she gets old.heheheheheh

my opinion? she's just wondering how far you can go.pashy effect lang yan! and most girls are narcissist talaga, she may become your gf in the future but she wont let go of her admirers.SERIOUSLY a girl conservative kissing on a first date? and follow up kisses, cupping breasts? i dont think so! the girl is mixed up, trying to be coy and trying to be who's she's not...trying to be goody goody..and so are most of the women in the philippines, there's no such thing as conservative as a person who's a protestant. period. My boyfriend is a protestant! that girl isnt for real. which reminds me, you can check her out at home and see for yourself. Check out her mom too, She'll end up just like her when she gets old.heheheheheh

Funny feedback with honest truth in it! :upside:

The first date kiss I initiated which was very light. The follow kisses are typically not open mouth and brief and no breast area yet though my hands somehow accidentally venture there sometimes to test :rolleyes: I get sharp stares <_< . I am not used to this courting thing in the past so very intrigued with her that's why I am still hanging around. She is aware that I had many GFs before so perhaps being cautious too not to become just another ex. She belongs to one of those conservative Christians groups by the way.

As for her other admirers, I never really cared who they are and their existence; at least ayun ang sabi ko sa kanya to show self-confidence without sounding arrogant. Sabi ko, "sa iyo naman ang final decision, diba? As long as I have you, I will enjoy the time."

Yeah...this happened to me...maybe she was overwhelmed with the date...Ok lang naman and I dont take that against her...well, we ended up for a very long time...

I know she wouldnt do that na if she ever goes out on first date...but what worries me...

she has the habit of "Grabbing the Croutch"! Hahaha! Mas worst sa kissing yun! Hahaha!

• 3 weeks later...