Kissing On The First Date

As for me kissing on the first date would likely be just a smack on the cheeks to show some respect to the woman... If the girl really loves the company or the attention given by the man on the first date its up to her what kind of kiss she wants, we usually wait whats next... but for me french kiss or any type of kiss on the lips I consider it as a ungentleman way.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Yavanna

likewise... if it happens, so be it... it's a reward to a perfect evening or a brilliant chemistry... but if it doesn't happen, one should not get disappointed... the important thing on first dates is that the new set of friends enjoy each other's company...

• 2 weeks later...

depende on how the date turned out and what type of date are you in. kung friendly date, a kiss on the cheek will be appropriate.if its a romantic date,dont ruin it with a flat kiss.a light kiss on her lower lip will be just right.wait for the signal if she wants more or not.

Edited by buddy01