Kissing On The First Date

• 4 weeks later...
Guest foxtrotbravo
it depends on how the date came out...

if both of you enjoyed each other's company... why not?

:)

Edited by foxtrotbravo

I assumed that everyone, before going out on a first date, has some previous conversations (face-to-face, chat, phone, whatever). So the connection/attraction is already there. Therefore the kiss is irrelevant. The question is, will the kiss take the date to a higher notch?

Personally, I've allowed kiss on the first date. The rest is history. hahah

We can never tell an a sweet apple just by looking at it ....

..line in the move ENTRAPMENT

"1st we try then we trust"

Well, that was the plan kse.. that we will meet up just to kiss (di ba unique ang first date namin? hehe). I just wanna teach him a lesson not to mess around with me kse nga ang kulit nya.. my plan is to make him taste how good I kiss lang then bitin lang sha. Kaso lang, ayun nabaliw kmeng pareho after that. Hehe. Ang sarap kse ng kiss nya eh. :P Well of course that's aside from the fact that he really makes me feel special at never nya ko binastos. :)
  • 5 weeks later...

well it really depends on the situation... girls would let you know if its alright for you to kiss them, u just need to know how to read their actions,.now pag hinalikan mo and nagalit,...u read it wrong.... pro its always nice to kiss on first dates, and if that kiss feels good, expect a second date...

only if he deserves it .. and esp. if the feeling is mutual :)

:thumbsupsmiley:

just by dating the guy, he already deserves a kiss. . . maski yun kiss lang sa pisngi. wat comes after dat . . . un feeling eh dapat talagang mutual. Aderwise, rape na yan o di kaya acts of lasciviousness. Dba ate!!!!

Edited by ladykiller