Kissing On The First Date

if chemistry is a lot more than expected, then i'd say sack the rule of not kissing on the first date!!! it might just be a kiss to some and most conservatives would think women who let men kiss them on the first date has low morals but hell, i am not the stereotypical woman in some ways...what if that kiss could lead to something more than the physical? what if that kiss could mean the world to that one person who could end up staying with you for years? we can never tell...so it's better to not stick to "rules"...somehow, they ruin stuff, you know! hehehe. :D

hmmm..ewan ko lng sa iba jan...(first kiss daw sa 1st date is just not right?) cmmon..2008 n kaya ineng...sa 1st date nga nde lng kiss nangyayari..sex sa first date..umamin na mga iha..nde pinaguusapan d2 kung gwapo or maganda..thing is kung nagawa nyo na?..i bet u have ur shares...

CERTAINLY I WOULD KISS HER EVEN ON A FIRST DATE - IF SHE APPROVES OF IT.

I WOULDN'T WANT TO FORCE MYSELF INTO HER LEST I INCURR HER IRE.

AND I WOULD POLITELY ASK: "MAY I PLEASE...?"

IF SHE SAYS NO, ITS ALL RIGHT. NO HARM DONE. AT LEAST I ASKED FOR PERMISSION.

IF SHE SAYS YES GO AHEAD, IT WILL BE A SWEET, SOFT KISS. IT SHOULD MAKE HER WANT FOR MORE. :wub:

kiss on the first date?

its wrong.. like you dont know the person, then haller manlalandi ka? hahaha :)

(ipokrita. hahaha joke lang. )

my reply.. hay nako. i tried it naman e. lalo if i like the person. hahahaha kisses? d naman harmful un.. hihi

ok nga e. tapos pag type mo ung tao, like hanggang bahay iniisip mo pa un. (reminiscing... nyahahaha) :lol:

when you say kiss, it should be a peck on the cheek or the common "beso" or just to say "good night, i had fun" type of kiss. i guess it would be ok on a first date.

but if you lick every tooth in her mouth, tongue wrestle, or exchange of fluids, i would say it would not be right. but if it was initiated by the girl first, then go ahead. if not, keep your tongue to yourself, save it for the right time. you wouldn't want to end up not having a second date or a scarred ego.

hmmm..ewan ko lng sa iba jan...(first kiss daw sa 1st date is just not right?) cmmon..2008 n kaya ineng...sa 1st date nga nde lng kiss nangyayari..sex sa first date..umamin na mga iha..nde pinaguusapan d2 kung gwapo or maganda..thing is kung nagawa nyo na?..i bet u have ur shares...

highschool first date kiss

ngayon college first date sex guarantee

It's it's a real date, a simple kiss on the cheek or beso-beso can mean that she had a good time and/or as a thank you for your time --- even if she's not interested in you.

If there is none --- no offense taken --- some women are not comfortable with that.

Yes, but you should ensure that the girl would also like it. How? Gestures, the way she talks, etc. If you are unsure, don't. For me, you shouldn't ask a girl if you could kiss her. Perhaps because of the momentum, I don't know. I just don't feel it's right. You would usually feel if they are ready for a kiss.