Kissing On The First Date

Been there. Done that. At times it turns out good. At times, it turns out bad. It really depends e.

True that :cool: Timing shoud be right... the mood... the signs... the eye contact... the chemistry... should be spontaneous, not forced :cool: such "rule" on no-kissin' on first date thingee just gets outta the window if the situation calls for it :cool:

i would if there is the sexual chemistry between us... but if the date is uncomfortable then i don't . if it's okay then a peck on the cheek as a goodnight kiss is acceptable.
So its the sexual chemistry, always thought its the norm now a days. Its mlike a standard thing everytine you go on a date. Well its always the girl initiating it so i just follow though, nakakahiya naman ako mauna baka isipin niya taking advantage ako. Is kissing with a little toungue normal, it happens some times in the first date.
  • 2 months later...

kiss on the first date.. i have a habit of always binibitin un kiss.. yun tipong she wants a kiss but the act as i would kiss her na but i will suddenly hesitate.. bsta prang ganun binibitin ko un girl sa kiss on the warly part or mid part of the date parang for me id make her curious why i didnt kiss her.. till curiosity gets to her and makes her wonder and show desire for more than just a kiss most often than not ends up in bed hehe...

well most of the first date usally ends up in kissing either on the cheeks or on the lips...its usually being anticipated by both of you so u'll feel comfortable with each other...but my lasts date...never scored...twas my 1st boring date....only talking and no kissing...hope that wont happen again....

well most of the first date usally ends up in kissing either on the cheeks or on the lips...its usually being anticipated by both of you so u'll feel comfortable with each other...but my lasts date...never scored...twas my 1st boring date....only talking and no kissing...hope that wont happen again....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...