6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

I must confess na di ako masyado active mg post sa thread na ito.

Kung may slots pa sa league, please let me in.

Im quite active sa fantasy league.. Joined 3 NBA leagues last yr, got 1, 2 and 4th. Now im 3rd sa MLB league.. (vaulting to 2nd this week.. diba Cheese)

reason im not up for a keeper's league :

1. not feasible

2. 1/4 of the fun of fantasy league is DURING the draft (how well you prepared, what strategy you are on during draft day and for the season, sleepers, etc etc)

3. i would be really happy if we could implement the top 2 (D-Leauge) replace the bottom 2 (NBA) bec that would generate more enthusiasm among participating GMs (both NBA and D-League). the D-League GMs at least have something to shoot at. ;).. i wouldn't mind going down the league if i finish in the bottom 2 in the NBA league..

and for those who really want to join the fantasy leagues (NBA, D-League, baseball and football), as you can see most of the existing GMs are really competitive and part of that is being ACTIVE. ;)

agree ako dito!

I must confess na di ako masyado active mg post sa thread na ito.

Kung may slots pa sa league, please let me in.

Im quite active sa fantasy league.. Joined 3 NBA leagues last yr, got 1, 2 and 4th. Now im 3rd sa MLB league.. (vaulting to 2nd this week.. diba Cheese)

Active huh? Then I must be an addict. I was in 25 to 30 (I forgot exactly ilan) NBA fantasy leagues last year. Nakakahilo, hahaha :cool:

reason im not up for a keeper's league :

1. not feasible

2. 1/4 of the fun of fantasy league is DURING the draft (how well you prepared, what strategy you are on during draft day and for the season, sleepers, etc etc)

3. i would be really happy if we could implement the top 2 (D-Leauge) replace the bottom 2 (NBA) bec that would generate more enthusiasm among participating GMs (both NBA and D-League). the D-League GMs at least have something to shoot at. ;).. i wouldn't mind going down the league if i finish in the bottom 2 in the NBA league..

and for those who really want to join the fantasy leagues (NBA, D-League, baseball and football), as you can see most of the existing GMs are really competitive and part of that is being ACTIVE. ;)

Agree din ako :cool:

Active huh? Then I must be an addict. I was in 25 to 30 (I forgot exactly ilan) NBA fantasy leagues last year. Nakakahilo, hahaha :cool:

Saludo ako sa yo. Pero sa totoo lang, medyo madami yata yun.

Still.. Makikita ngang adik ka din :)

Pangit nga lang sa public league, walang inter action. tried a few trades, walang pumapansin..

(Except my unloading of artest) :)

eh kung magcreate ka ng team dun then lock it up? mas ok kasi sana kung ikaw ang commish of both leagues. :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence bro but if Im going to create a team in the D-league, corny naman na I will just lock it up. Ilalaro ko na lang, haha. I dont know how we will solve this problem. Newbie commissioner na lang sa D-league?

Saludo ako sa yo. Pero sa totoo lang, medyo madami yata yun.

Still.. Makikita ngang adik ka din :)

Pangit nga lang sa public league, walang inter action. tried a few trades, walang pumapansin..

(Except my unloading of artest) :)

pangit lang sa public league minsan almost half ng members inactive

mahirap newbie commish sa D-league mga bossing.. Unless, dedicated sya..

Klngan yung bihasa na.. :)

Q1: pwede ba din mag-trade ng picks sa draft day?

Q2: Pano kung 1st or 2nd place ang team ni Commish AJB sa D-league? 2 teams nya sa main league? :D

Edited by fatso8

Tama ka dun.. kaya nga gusto ko sumali dito. Sure na may interaction between players.

Tama ka dun.. kaya nga gusto ko sumali dito. Sure na may interaction between players.

I'm hooked to this game. Less time on the Ps2 :thumbsupsmiley:

mahirap newbie commish sa D-league mga bossing.. Unless, dedicated sya..

Klngan yung bihasa na.. :)

Q1: pwede ba din mag-trade ng picks sa draft day?

Q2: Pano kung 1st or 2nd place ang team ni Commish AJB sa D-league? 2 teams nya sa main league? :D

in case that happens, I think Commish's team would be exempted from the "promotion" incentive. my question then would be what would happen if commish becomes 1 of the two teams to be demoted. who will be our commisionner then? :huh:

Thanks for the vote of confidence bro but if Im going to create a team in the D-league, corny naman na I will just lock it up. Ilalaro ko na lang, haha. I dont know how we will solve this problem. Newbie commissioner na lang sa D-league?

edi ilaro mo na lang :P

newbie commish? hmmm, every year magpapalit ng commish sa D-League? unless di ma-promote palagi yung commish. :lol: saka na natin isipin kung sino ang magco-commish sa D-League ;)