3. bubuy

4. gift_of_game

5. cheeselogger

6. agentjackbauer*

7. ayasadai

8. hoopburners

9. uncuts

10. Cali!

11. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

12. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

13. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

14. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

DEV League 06 - 07 prospects

1. jumpman23

2. fatso8

3. wek1012

I count three inactive managers in the current MLB league, namely:

(1) uncuts (last active in MLB league, June 20)

(2)chu's hoopbruners (last active, May 5)

(3) Rampaging Veggie (last active, March 28)

It seems you already removed Rampagin Veggie from the upcoming league. Sino nakakakilala kina Uncuts and Chu? Do we need to notify them ba or tanggalin na rin natin sila?

MTC NBA Fantasy League 06-07 tentative lineup

1. bret_hart

2. gwapogi

3. bubuy

4. gift_of_game

5. cheeselogger

6. agentjackbauer*

7. ayasadai

8. hoopburners

9. uncuts

10. Cali!

11. PBP???!!!! :P

12. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

13. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

14. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

1. jumpman23

2. fatso8

3. wek1012

Baka naman di na naman ako makasali dyan?

I count three inactive managers in the current MLB league, namely:

(1) uncuts (last active in MLB league, June 20)

(2)chu's hoopbruners (last active, May 5)

(3) Rampaging Veggie (last active, March 28)

It seems you already removed Rampagin Veggie from the upcoming league. Sino nakakakilala kina Uncuts and Chu? Do we need to notify them ba or tanggalin na rin natin sila?

di pa final yan, ni-list ko lang para di tayo malito. :D we should still talk about the 3 inactive MLB managers (including R@mpaging_Veggie) + the new slots.

MTC NBA Fantasy League 06-07 tentative lineup

1. bret_hart

2. gwapogi

3. bubuy

4. gift_of_game

5. cheeselogger

6. agentjackbauer*

7. ayasadai

8. hoopburners

9. uncuts

10. Cali!

11. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

*League Commish

1. jumpman23

2. fatso8

3. wek1012

4. Ankiseth

Edited by bubuy

the past GMs will decide who among those "active and in audition mode" in the baseball and football leagues are to be included in the NBA FL. ofcourse yung past GMs na active pa automatic na.

kung meron pang available slots yung main league, we have to deliberate on that further. :) the rest will be in the DEV League.

the best way to fill up the main league (outside of the original members) is to nominate two members from the current MLB and NFL leagues.

and my nominees are PBP and joshiasi.

the past GMs will decide who among those "active and in audition mode" in the baseball and football leagues are to be included in the NBA FL. ofcourse yung past GMs na active pa automatic na.

kung meron pang available slots yung main league, we have to deliberate on that further. :) the rest will be in the DEV League.

the best way to fill up the main league (outside of the original members) is to nominate two members from the current MLB and NFL leagues.

and my nominees are PBP and joshiasi.

i second... and the dude who lost his yahoo account, consigleri... hehehe, peace man...

1. jumpman23

2. fatso8

3. wek1012

OK, thanks! Will await developments...

Tsaka kung ano gagamitin na match-up..

Sana yung top 2 ng D-League, papalitan yung 7th & 8th placer ng NBA league sa next season! :D

Edited by fatso8
Mukhang may mga leading candidates na tayo :cool:

Jumpman,

Next year's league? Eh paano yan, this year (November) ang start ng NBA season, hehe.

Ahh, err. What I meant was the upcoming season's league. :D

Anyway, thanks for considering me as a prospect sa DEV-L. :thumbsupsmiley: