We Broke-up Because...

• 2 weeks later...

Her parents didn't like me as i am not rich, (kungsabagay, she did tell me that mukhang para nanay nya). They hate me more so because i am a christian. They would rather accept if i am catholic. (they're buddhist)

and the funny thing is..

she ended up with a not so rich guy... pero blessed naman in everything. And is now a christian. =)

i still have the last laugh over her parents. =)

• 4 months later...

cuz his parents dont like me..but havent mit his parents yet..our relationship is against all odds my ex bf parents dont approve of our relationship..dey don't like me bcuz i am a pinay.. en perhaps dey think pinays are lazy en know nothing.. dey think i might be after his wealth..

Because 2-3 times we entered a motel gate but she refused to go inside a room with me. She said she is a conservative girl and wants to make love to me only after we get married. Finally, I broke up with her and happily found someone else who doesn't stop asking me to go to a motel 5-7 days before and after her period!!!!

Because 2-3 times we entered a motel gate but she refused to go inside a room with me. She said she is a conservative girl and wants to make love to me only after we get married. Finally, I broke up with her and happily found someone else who doesn't stop asking me to go to a motel 5-7 days before and after her period!!!!

She suddenly disappeared on a Friday, OT daw sya- asa office daw sya. Asa office nya ako, sumilip pa nga ako sa room at upuan nya for 5-10mins

She wasn't answering my calls or texts, (she's predictable) and as expected sya pa ang galit bakit daw ako tawag at txt di raw sya makapagtrabaho. :ninja:

I texted her at 630PM, she only replied to my text at 10PM Hmmmmmmmmmm

Now parang lagi syang abala, doesn't readily answer her phone calls or texts. Not the usual her.

You tell me

Edited by cxxxavier