We Broke-up Because...

We broke up because he loved me too much. He failed to handle me at my worst, and from there I knew he don't deserve me at my best.

huh?? he loved you too much and yet he failed to handle you at your worst?? care to expound my good friend KAT???

anyways, recently broke up with someone because of the following reasons:

1. we're not meant to be

2. i don't love her, i was just cheating myself na "PINILIT" ko siyang mahalin...

3. i found someone whom i had good chemistry with..

sorry...

huh?? he loved you too much and yet he failed to handle you at your worst?? care to expound my good friend KAT???

sorry...

geeez... who is Kat??! and yet it was my post you quoted.

he loved me too much, a kind of love without a TRUST. (meron pala nun. pauso ng ex ko). when i was at my worst, that's when i needed time to heal. He wants to appease my feelings, in a wink. I can't just sleep on it and the next day I'll just say everything is OK. Then what did he do, he turned to someone else instead of proving hisself. And now that I'm coping and getting better each day, I'm going to be at my best and by that time - he won't deserve me anymore. Some may not get it, unless they're in my shoes.

geeez... who is Kat??! and yet it was my post you quoted.

he loved me too much, a kind of love without a TRUST. (meron pala nun. pauso ng ex ko). when i was at my worst, that's when i needed time to heal. He wants to appease my feelings, in a wink. I can't just sleep on it and the next day I'll just say everything is OK. Then what did he do, he turned to someone else instead of proving hisself. And now that I'm coping and getting better each day, I'm going to be at my best and by that time - he won't deserve me anymore. Some may not get it, unless they're in my shoes.

oh sorry, i mentioned KAT because you reminded me of her, ahahaaha a pretty FACEBOOK FRIEND...also,someone who's intelligent and a workaholic...ahehehe

anyways, to be on topic, well, he should have given you enough time to heal whatever it is you're going through...mahirap nga yun...ahehehe

:)

it's a good thing i broke up with my ex because my current lady, she makes me happy....

• 2 weeks later...

(background story.. we met inside a rehabilitation center.. he was a rehab patient, i was a volunteer church worker who served there.. it started out january 2008 and naging kami around May.. he was discharged by the last week of june and we had our time outside the rehab since then, even celebrating our bdays together (magkatabi lang kasi yung petsa).. i also had the opportunity to invite him to one of our events in subic on one weekend of july.. 3D 2N weekend.. we got home sunday, and he broke up with me the monday night after through text.)

why did we broke up?

because when he got out of the rehab, he realized that he doesnt really love me anymore, or it may have been something like, "everything has changed".

just plain crappy.

the funny thing is, we didnt lose our communication (define me as tanga) until january of the following year, when i finally told him to stop texting each other kasi ayun nga, para na kong tanga.

coz that time, he was inviting me to his wedding. o diba, ang g@g0 lang.

sayang lang kasi it took us a lot to be "together", risking so much on both of our sides. pero wala eh, maybe ayaw talaga ako ibigay ni God sa adik. haha. nuff said. :D

• 2 weeks later...

the 4 yr relationship ended bcoz pnagpalit ako sa matrona, tapos ginulo ng matrona ang buhay for 3 months I ended up changing my phone #, and change of address...una ayaw makipag break ni lalake ako na lumayo.yoko nga maki sawsaw sa matrona eiw .....

mamaya me sakit pala si matroniks na nakakahawa ...wag na uy!

kaya goodbye and gudluck!

wink! ganda ko!ehehehe!