We Broke-up Because...

i guess it was my job..i got typecasted in a lot of things, my job and my other sideline job...we both got very hard-up work ,although, we somehow grasp the little time we had, the juice wasn't enough for the squeeze..i guess partly i got tired for the waiting game and the romance just wasn't there..too mechanical, no sexual tension either, i'd rather eat a burger

i found out na me ralationship sila ng boss nya.

hiwalay sa asawa nya yung boss nya who happens to be

my kamag anak.

her reason?! natukso sya sa mga promises, sa mg gifts

alahas, pera pang tuition ng utol nya sa college, pang araw2

na gastos, pampagamot sa tatay nya na na stroke, sa mga

pamangkin nya na me sakit at iniwan ng tatay nila.

in other words kumapit sa patalim.

i found out na me ralationship sila ng boss nya.

hiwalay sa asawa nya yung boss nya who happens to be

my kamag anak.

her reason?! natukso sya sa mga promises, sa mg gifts

alahas, pera pang tuition ng utol nya sa college, pang araw2

na gastos, pampagamot sa tatay nya na na stroke, sa mga

pamangkin nya na me sakit at iniwan ng tatay nila.

in other words kumapit sa patalim.

Why didn't she asked help from you kung pera lang pala problema??.. Time has really change. Money is more important than reputation... Must be the pathetic economy nowaday...

This kind of woman don't deserve to be respected. :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: You could have get even by pouring 1 can of black paint sa kotse nang boss niya. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

we broke up because he fooled me for 3 long years

made me believe that he had broken up with his first gf

but the fact is, he lived with me and at the same wave slept Nth times with that girl

ain't this a stupid reason " i just woke up longing for someone else ... not the first but another girl"

She outgrew me... she is ready to trade (me) up! And I was only too willing to CALL her on that... BOTTOMLINE... I know she is NOT going to find anyone better than me (not that I am that great... only that)... I GAVE her everything I had... every breath I took, I took for her... good luck in finding someone who will love her as much as I did... hah! Ma-mi-miss rin nya ako... POOTAH!

mas pinapansin nya ang crush nya kesa sa akin

hehehe.. that was the reason why you broke up with your ex?? :D

share ko lang po sau, lagi akong nagsasabi ng magagandang bagay na nakikita ko sa ibang babae sa kanya," oi ang ganda nun ah at ang sexy pa" and so on.... hindi siya nagagalit... taz yun binibiro ko siya about what i said kaya hindi siya nagagalit..hehehe..

palabiro kasi akong tao... minsan minsan ko lang siya sasabihian ng maganda, sexy karamihan mga panlalait na bagay(but the truth behind of that words, kabaliktaran po nun...) kasi kapag sinabihan ko ng positive, hindi siya naniniwala dahil lagi akong nagbibiro sa tuwing sinasabihan ko ng ganun... :D :D :D

I felt it was wrong to hold on to something that wasn't there anymore...sad but true... i should've realized earlier...he wasn't what i was looking for...i was stupid to have settled for less....all those wasted time. I could've just spent it alone....things might've been alot better -_- http://www.gifszone.com/content/icon/love/love_155.gif

...she broke up with me because i broke her trust! It was all my fault, i admit it...i didn't lay all my cards on the table beforehand and now she's gone...i miss her badly but what can i do? i know i won't be able to win her back even if i tried to. i wouldn't take myself back in! i guess i just want to be able to have the guts to ask for her forgiveness and have some sort of closure...

we broke up because she disrespected our relationship and our friendship by taking me for a fool. i have forgiven her a long time back for what she did but i just can't find myself being friends with her like before. it's been two years since our relationship fell apart and now she's telling me she wants to turn it all back and make everything alright. i feel glad that she feels sorry but, it's too late...two years too late... I've forgiven her but that doesn't take away the fact that I still hate her guts.

my family didn't like her at all. but i fought for her.. that's something she didn't know and will probably never know. i don't mean to brag but I turned down a couple of good catches all because of her... including the girl I consider to be the one I loved most. how did she repay me for all this? by creating an alternate friendster account so she could secretly communicate with her ex....and writing this long email to the same ex (which i was able to find) telling him how much she still loved him (and not me).... my instinct has always told me there was something wrong... but i didn't really believe it until the freaking email was right in front of my face!

i don't know with other people. to some, all this might sound to shallow but to me, it's not. the way i see it, she chose to waive our friendship the day she decided to make a fool out of me. she could have just told me she didn't want to be in our relationship anymore. i would have let her go. then, she could have ran after her ex all she wanted... but noooo!.... she kept me there, as though i were some sort of a fall back in case her ex doesn't take her back (which she later on admitted).

i'm in a different country now... and here she comes, travelling half way across the world and telling me that she was so blind not to see it all before, and that she wants to make it alright. some people think it's sweet. i think she made a very bad mistake.

We broke up coz of lost communication... I should've tried making it up before stepping into a new relationship, and now I felt like I lost a very precious stone that was once part of my life... It's the greatest fault I've ever made... all I can do now is reminisce the past coz I know I can no longer bring it back the way it was... :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just broked up with my partner last Thursday...:(

Why? because i've fallen out of love..:( dahil super busy sya lagi, ayoko namang mag-demand na, annoyed na ako sa sarili ako, kaka-sabi na mga dapat at hindi dapat. Sobrang nakakalungkot lang, kasi alam kong nasasaktan at nahihirapan sya. :cry: