Exams You Wouldn’t Forget….

• 2 months later...

nung hs, trigonometry, physics, calculus, chemistry, algebra. jusko lahat ng math poor ako. pati grades ko dyan POOR!!! :ninja:

ang mga exams sa biochemistry subject ko na wala akong naintindihan, pati narin sa chemistry na nakakaloka magbalance ng equations ng elements, ung statistics na isang mali mo lang, mali lahat ng sagot mo (domino effect) - mga essay na kaylngan ng dibdibang pang unawa. :lol:

what i like/enjoy: memorizations, identifications, enumerations, multiple choice (mostly sa mga major subjects ko) :D

im good in memorizing khit saglit ko lang inaral. give me 1-3hrs para makapag aral, BOOM! i'll give you an excellent score. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't forget the first exam I took in first year high school.

The class was split into two rooms to prevent cheating and there was a professor assigned in each room as a proctor.

Most of my classmates were already done answering so a lot of them were chit-chatting. The proctor really didn't care much and I think he was sleeping (he had sunglasses on). I was done with the test but I didn't really feel like talking so I just observed everybody.

A guy classmate wrote something down on a piece of paper and with the way he looked, he was asking for "help" on the test. He, then, made a ball with the paper and threw it to the Chinese girl who was talking with somebody then. When the girl looked at him, he placed his forefinger in front on his lips to tell her not to say anything.

The girl was alarmed and she kept quiet and still until the end of the session. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Philippine Politics subject. The exam - recitation. The prof will ask just one question and it's the all or nothing type after having us read more than 200 pages. I didn't finish reading everything and stopped when I was about halfway through the pages because my eyes were tired. The fonts were really small too. I just browsed through the rest of the pages. I was asked something I did not thoroughly read but luckily, I remembered something about it when I was browsing and luckily, I passed. happy.gif

And a Biology exam in college too - finals. I reviewed a different subject, turned out my copy of the exam schedule was messed up by none other than myself. I was on the verge of crying because Science hates me and had no idea how I was supposed to pass the exam and I was so nervous that it felt like my chest was going to explode. As expected, I flunked the exam but passed the subject which, I think, was out of pure luck and kindness from the professor. Add to that divine intervention. happy.gif

• 4 weeks later...

My PE teacher on high school, 2nd periodical test. 50 questions puro true or false at hindi right minus wrong. Sabi ko sa sarili ko parang may mali ah...at ayun tama nga ako. Ang instruction niya ay write TRUE if the statement is FALSE and FALSE if the statement is true. Only three of us passed, the two failed because they wrote T & F and the others, needless to say, didn't followed the instruction.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

in one subject back in law school, after providing a set of facts....

if you are the counsel for the prosecution, what case will you file? provide basis.

if you are the counsel for the defendant, how will you defend your client? provide basis

if you are the judge, how will you rule? provide basis...

nakaka-ulol di ba? kasi you are forced to contradict all your answers. :blink:

departmental finals ng math 53 (calculus) - my friend and i were on the verge of failing the course when we aced the finals. as a result, we scraped by the skin of our teeth. ang nakaka-aliw, our teacher was so sure of our failing the course naka-bilog na sa classcard ang grade na "5", but when we received it, binura lang ng correction fluid yung naka-bilog sa "5" at binilugan yung "3". close call, pasang-awa, hahaha!

departmental finals ng math 53 (calculus) - my friend and i were on the verge of failing the course when we aced the finals. as a result, we scraped by the skin of our teeth. ang nakaka-aliw, our teacher was so sure of our failing the course naka-bilog na sa classcard ang grade na "5", but when we received it, binura lang ng correction fluid yung naka-bilog sa "5" at binilugan yung "3". close call, pasang-awa, hahaha!

nagka nosebleed ako during the calculus final exam. pucha as in literal na dumugo yung ilong ko. wacko.gif

Grade 2

Subject: Civics and Culture

Topic: Post war presidents and prominent Filipinos post world war (Carlos P. Romulo, Leticia Shahani, etc)

I was a nerd back then. My mom does not forgive low grades and low exam scores. I should have prepared for this exam but this is Civics and Culture/ Social Studies. Any kid would be bored with it especially the post war era where everything is about politics. We were given a 60-item multiple choice test. I was scared before the exam took place, I became pale when I saw the exam. Failing that exam meant I would probably drop the honor list. I was the favorite bet for first honors back then. But I was just horrified imagining my mom's reaction should i fail. Lucky for me, I saw a pattern in the test. It seemed that the correct answer for the multiple choice test for a particular number, that particular option would no longer appear in the succeeding test number. It worked for 100% of the items in which the answer I was so sure of. Taking chances on the pattern seemed better than tossing coins so i took a gamble....

My score...... 59 out of 60. I was the highest in the class. I still can't believe it to this very day. to think a mere 2nd grader could figure out the teacher's multiple choice pattern.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...