What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

How can you possibly love a person who doesn't love you back!?

If s/he has cheated on you!? That could be an obvious sign of NOT caring or loving, you might want to give him/her a second chance but your feeling will NEVER be the same like it was before.

Probably, I'm not going to leave him/her immediately but the atmosphere will NEVER be the same.

Edited by Neta

If your partner "cheats" on you, there's something wrong with your relationship and you're a party to it somehow. There's a recourse though to such a marital problem: polyamorphy. Why hide it if you can have it with consent? It's not for everyone though. Society frowns on the deviants.

If your partner "cheats" on you, there's something wrong with your relationship and you're a party to it somehow. There's a recourse though to such a marital problem: polyamorphy. Why hide it if you can have it with consent? It's not for everyone though. Society frowns on the deviants.

love comes unexpectedly, the least you expect it and boom, your hit with love and you can't really choose who to love as sometimes it just comes along...

but basically those who cheat ,may just be playing around but they can still love their spouse, and some can't decide as they love both the spouse and the other party...

would it make relationships simpler if people can have open relationships, in and out of marriage? "cheating" and "playing around" are arbitrary labels used in a typical relationship where sense of ownership of the partner dominates. this is especially true for "trophy partners". yung mga pinag hirapang ligawan, suyuin, crush ng bayan, etc. besides, in this society, the dominant male seems to get away with "playing around" while all hell will break lose if women do so.

problem with most relationships is that individuality ceases to exist once you're into it. we seem to forget that there was "me" and "you" before "us". that shouldn't change. open relationships require a paradigm shift though, which most of us aren't willing to risk.

Edited by topsykretts

if you've been faithful to him and has been a very good wife and yet he would still have the stomach to cheat on you...i'd say get out of the relationship at once. no ifs, no buts....move on.

The devilish side of me usually would scream "hit back!" let him feel how it feels to be cheated on, get out and cheat on him too that way he'd know where it all started in the first place.

But when someone wrongs us, the initial shock is so great that we sometimes embrace unusual rules of behaviour, our survival instinct screams for revenge but the truth is, if we do strike back and though it may seem temporarily satisfying, at the end of the day, it won't be. what we do will only make us feel mean and slimy and weak - kind of like the person who wronged us and that would make us less proud of ourselves. what's best to do is to just take time to recover, heal yourself and eventually when things are back to being okay...move on to the next episode of your life which will be the best revenge ever...to be able to get out of the bad by making it good. :thumbsupsmiley:

FOR THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, I WOULD KEEP THE RELATIONSHIP.

EASIER SAID THAN DONE BUT NEVERTHELESS I WILL STRUGGLE TO KEEP IT.

BUT OF COURSE, THE OFFER TO REMAIN IS HERS TO TAKE OR REFUSE.

AFTER ALL, I CANNOT CONTROL WHAT SHE WANTS, MUCH LESS CONTROL THE PERSON.

EACH OF US HAVE OUR OWN LIBERTIES - THE RIGHT TO MAKE A CHOICE.

I CHOOSE TO GIVE IT A SECOND CHANCE.

I HOPE SHE TOO, GIVES ME A SECOND SHOT AT IT.

THERE ARE PAINFUL LESSONS TO BE LEARNED FROM THE MISTAKES THAT

WE HAVE COMMITTED. THESE LESSONS SHOULD SERVE AS OUR GUIDE TO MAKE THE SECOND CHANCE

LAST A LIFETIME.

BUT SHOULD SHE CHOOSE TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY, THEN I HAVE NO OTHER RECOURSE

BUT TO GO AND MOVE ON - ALONE.

simple lang naman yan. i haven't been in normal relationships, pero i'm pretty open. i can delineate sex from love. so sige, okay lang boys' night out... i'd be jealous but i'll let it go. of course beforehand me understanding na what you can do, i can do too. ;)

but if he falls in love with someone else and covers up for it, i won't condone it. i appreciate a guy's honesty, and i don't want anybody to hold back things like that even if they know it'll screw me up. i'd do the same thing din naman eh. don't keep me in suspense, out with it immediately. there is absolutely no need to cheat. it's cowardly, and it shows disrespect for me because he made me look ignorant. i should have been given the information and the choice to do what i want with what's left of the relationship. plus, if he doesn't want me anymore, i won't force him to do things my way.

i am posting this so when this actually happens for real, i'll be able to go back on this and tack it onto my head... baka ma-violate yung sinabi ko eh.

Pero, there's this something inside me that is wanting her back ewan ko ba bakit ganito. I want to get rid of it, there's a part of saying and wanting to hold on but there's this grim reality of betrayal and all... its so much confusing, its like there's a void in my head... so much emptiness...

Tonight i just found out the real truth, its not an office mate, it was just a cover... its a different guy and she's been going out and i dunno if f#&king her brains out too with this different guy. It was early feb pa... knowing this, it somewhat gave me a closure of not really keeping anything with her. And it seems i'm not the only one being cheated on, or played. The other guy know of a different thing... my goodness its not worth my time or anytime at all. With this kind of situation, its not really appropriate to keep anything anymore... the length of time that you've been cheated on or made a fool... its something you'll consider not to keep the relationship or what's left of it. You'll even be happier... misery loves company.

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE....