What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

• 2 weeks later...

it's hard to say "I'm sorry" if I didn't do anything wrong and I'm asked to apologize

it's hard to say "I love you" if I don't love the person at all, or if it means I have admitted that I really, crazily and wrecklessly love the person --- it's like surrendering...

so for me, it's harder to say "I love you"

Edited by thegiftedwitch
  • 1 month later...

Many factors can lead to cheating - neglect, loneliness, boredom, hurt, revenge, or even lack of communication - but whatever the reason is, it would never be good enough. Nobody's perfect so no relationship is perfect. Unfortunately, cheating is a fact of life. It happens. It erodes trust, fosters a sense of insecurity and lack of respect. A person who chooses to be in this kind of relationship should be strong enough to take responsibility to work things out or get out.

If my significant other would be humble enough to admit that he cheated, then I'd probably forgive him but it comes with higher costs and higher expectations.

Saying "I Love You" is harder for because when you say that you're sorry, you know what you're giving up and you know you're letting go of your proud so it really couldn't get worse. When you say, "I love you," you're giving up so much more and you also don't know if the person's gonna reciprocate it (at least not the first time that you say it) so it's scarier.

I know I should reconsider but most probably NO. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I can forgive but it's not easy to forget. Trust is very important in a relationship but napansin ko sa sarili ko, madali akong mag-give ng trust sa isang tao but if given a reason to not trust someone, di na maibabalik yung initial trust ko.

Fortunately, I've never been in this situation.