What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

its my nature to save everything that i believe can still be saved from a relationship.. so i olweiz give second chances.. and in the end, it olweiz turns out they don't deserve it.. and some of them thinks its ok to do it again coz u proved that u love them that much & u will forgive them anyway..

guess, i just never learn... :(

i'm a kind of person that's very kind and open minded..even though i looked so tough my loved one is always my weak point..on my last relationship i had a gf from pampanga her name is jhen..our relationship started last janunary 6, 2007..on the 7th of febuary i recieved a news that she was cheating on me..at first i didn't mind that news..and then on the 23rd of the same month o friend of her told me that jhen was to be married to another man..because of that news i immediately told her to go here in lucena..so she went here and we lived together for 2 months..while she was living here with me i asked her about the rumors that i was receiving in the past few days..at first she denied it but later on she admitted it and asked for forgiveness and because i loved her so much i instantly forgave her..and then on the 27th of may she told me that she want to go back to pampanga because she misses her family specially her son jr..even though i don't want her to go there i granted her wish because i only want her to be happy..then on our 5th monthly aniversary she told me that she want to start our family and she wants us to be married..i was so happy to hear that but the there was a big problem..i'm still studying and i don't have any money for our wedding so i decided to stop my studying and to find a work so that i can save money for our wedding..then on the 12th of may i received a news from her mother that jhen was cancelling our marriage because she was already getting married with another guy on that same date..even though i have given her everything, done everything just to make her happy i recieved this kind of treatment from her..

and i have now realized that any form of cheating is bullshit!!and once someone has cheated and you forgave him/her he/she will just do the same thing over and over becease he/she knows that you are always willing to forgive them..

grabe, solid answer.

i guess you'll know after the hurt is gone

this may take you days...or may last as long as years. Guess you'll just have to decide, right there and then (after doing some thinking, of course), and be willing to accept whatever the consequence of your decision will be....whether you would fight it out or simply give up. At any rate, there will always be a what if, and should have, any way you go.

For me, it will take years to regain the trust that i have for that girl kung niloko nya ako.....but counting that years...baka wala na rin ung feelings ko sa kanya.

Kung close friend mo pa lng madali patawarin eh pero kung me relationship...mahirap talaga magforgive...but it still depends on the situation.